Drunk

Laurence POV

By this time it was getting later, Kier has seemed to not get any better than earlier but at least he is out of his room sitting across from me. Luke and the Timids went out for the night so it was just Kier and I at the place. I'm glad we get to spend some time alone, we almost never do. And anyways it will be easier for my feelings towards Kier to be hidden from just him, not any others around as well.

"Laurence?" Kier says, looking puzzled. I've been staring at him again haven't I? Shit.

"Yeah?" I reply, acting as if I hadn't been staring for God knows how long.

"Since everyone is out I thought that maybe we could do something ourselves"

"Like what?"

"I bought some drinks the other day" Kier motions towards the kitchen door. I nod in reply and he gets up and brings out a few drinks.

Kier POV

I've probably had too much alcohol. I could start feeling a drunkenness take over. I looked across the room to see Laurence, probably just as drunk as I was. I got up and wobbled over to him and sit down, laying my head on his shoulder and poking his cheek.

Laurence POV

Kier had gotten up and sat next to me and started poking me, clearly as drunk as I was if not more.

"Laur.. You look so cute" he slurred his words. Wait, what did he just say? Before I could say anything he adds "but you always look adorable." He's drunk and probably doesn't know what he's saying.

I had blanked out for a moment and when I came back into reality I had the smaller man climbed on top of me, his lips locked on mine. I started to kiss him back and grabbed the sides of his head and pulled his face closer to mine. Without hesitation Kier broke away and moved his lips down to my neck. I could hear myself mumbling his name and Kier returning with mine. I soon flipped him down under me and returned the favor, his hands tangled in my hair and his lips whimpering my name.