65

"How long til your ready?" Harry asked me.

"Ten minutes."

We were both ready to go and we're in the lobby waiting for the car to pick us up.

"Where is everyone?" I questioned looking around seeing no one else is here yet. 

"No one else is coming." He said with a smirk knowing he was up to something.

"What you said-" 

"I know what I said." He told me a bigger smile pulling me into his arms and kissing me on the cheek.

"What are we doing?"

"It's a surprise."

"I wanted to do something for you." I said a little sad that he'd beat me to it although I had no clue what it was I wanted to do for him. He didn't hear what I said since the car had arrived and distracted us both from the conversation.

"Harry what are we doing?" I asked again as we rode in the car.

"Shhh, you'll see soon enough."

We started driving through a more secluded area getting far away from the city. 

"Are you kid napping me or what?" I joked.

The car parked at a lake with not a soul in sight. Harry helped me out of the car where I saw the cutest picnic set up for us. It looked like it was a set in one of the many cheesy rom coms Harry and I have watched together while traveling. I began to turn around but Harry put his arms around my waist and rested his head on my shoulder. 

"Baby." I said putting my hand on his cheek.

"Do you like it?" He whispered in the small space between us. 

"Harry this is so cute. I love it." I said turning around to face him. He lifted me off the ground and kissed me. He set me down and grabbed my hand leading me to the blanket.

"This is perfect Harry."

"Anything for you my love." He said in a funny accent.

"I love you." I said  pressing my hands to his cheeks and my lips on his. He laid back reaching for my thighs so both my legs wrapped around his waist. His hands wandered from my legs slowly going up my dress.

"Mhm." He said pulling away. "As badly as I want to kiss you all day there are still some other things I want to do first."

"First?" I said teasing him like nothing more was going to happen from that kiss.

I sat up brushing my hands down my dress fixing it. "I can't wait to take that off later." Harry teased. I rolled my eyes but I couldn't help but blush. 

The food and set up Harry had for our picnic really looked like it was from some sort of fairytale, fresh fruits, vegetables, desserts, flowers, it was precious. 

Things like this make me feel so special. I wish I could do something like this that would make him feel as special as I feel. 

"Is this what you were doing all morning?" I asked.

"Maybe." He said with a cute dimply smile.

"This really is the sweetest, thank you H." 

"I'm glad you like it."