42

INTO HARRY STYLES LOVE LIFE

Singer and songwriter Harry Styles has been touring for his new album 'Fine Line' for the past several months. Beginning in April in Europe and is now in the middle of his American tour.

Recently Harry's spotlight hasn't been on his tour or music but focused on a new possible romance.

Fans began to speculate that the singer was in a new relationship during a recent interview in Nashville. The interviewer asked if he had any new song inspirations or love interest to which Styles said:

"Yes, I do have a lot of song inspirations and I cannot wait to get back into the studio."

Mike the interviewer called him out on now answering the second part of his question to which they both laughed about. Harry got very nervous and did end up getting a no out after a lot of 'um's' and 'likes'.

That isn't the only evidence the singers fans have on his new relationship. In his most recent concert in Tampa, FL he changed the lyrics to one of his songs on his self titled album 'Carolina' to:

"She's got a family in Minnesota"

Fans assuming this mystery girl is from Minnesota. In the same interview noted above, Harry stated that his favorite show so far was in Minneapolis-St. Paul show. Giving fans the extra hint that she may be from MN.

Additionally, in a past show Harry was said to stare at one section throughout the entire show, which fans speculated that his new love was there.

Last night Styles was spotted leaving dinner with his bandmates and team. Harry met with some fans this evening. One fan posted on social media about their experience in detail.

"Since everyone is dying to know

"Since everyone is dying to know. There was a girl there with him. He was with his whole team but, one of the girls I had never seen before. Which doesn't mean she couldn't have been someone on his team as well but idk. He sat next to her and was very touchy with her and kept asking if she was okay and checking on her. She was beautiful. I didn't take a picture with her. The girl seemed either nervous or upset. Maybe it was new to her having so many eyes on and around her and her 'boyfriend'. Either way he was the nicest and I'm so happy I got to meet him!!!"

A fan posted on instagram after meeting the singer.
Harry himself posted a new instagram story which caused his fan base to go the most crazy into this possible romance.

Harry via Instagram Stories posted the photo above with a women holding a dog captioned "The hotel pup!" Although you cannot see the women's face fans believe this is Harry Styles girlfriend and were very pumped he posted her on social media to wh...

Although you cannot see the women's face fans believe this is Harry Styles girlfriend and were very pumped he posted her on social media to which he isn't an active user of.

No fans have any ideas of who this mysterious girl might be yet. Subscribe to stay updated with all things Harry Styles and much more!