43

That morning I woke up to Harry sitting shirtless on the edge of the bed talking on the phone. I rubbed my eyes and smiled at him.

"Sorry, did I wake you?" Harry asked laying down next me wrapping his arms around me. 

"No, who was it?" I rubbed my eyes trying to wake up.

"Management. There's a lot of things coming out about our relationship." His fingers rubbed my back comforting me. 

"Oh." I said shyly. 

"It'll all be okay. Nothing to worry about okay Ro." He assured me with a kiss on my head. 

"Yeah okay. What is it? What are they saying?" 

I was nervous. I didn't know how any of this worked. And I didn't know how he felt about all of it.

"Just dumb stuff basically that people think I'm in a relationship. It nothing to worry about." He pulled me closer in his arms. 

He handed me his phone and I read the article.

"That's so weird that people write things about that when they have no idea if it's true." I said after reading it.

"That's the media and paparazzi for ya."

"Not that it's not true though." We laughed.

"Just let me know if any of it makes you uncomfortable. I'm not gonna hide anything about us. I don't care what any of them say or think. I want everything to be as normal as it can. But I'll always protect you."

"Thanks H."

Emma ❣️
did you see
obviously you did lol
so crazy

yeah it's really weird

you good with it all?

i am yeah
no one knows who i am yet tho
none of them can talk shit
to me
but i trust harry

lol soon you'll be know as
"harry styles gf" and be all
over everything

lol yeah ig

how are you two

we're good :)

yay

VERY GOOD
GREAT
AMAZING
PERFECT
IN LOVE

awww

that was harry lol

aww my heart
that's so cute
when can we meet

i forgot you've never met him
you should come to a show soon
i'll have him set it up !!!!!!

omg yes plz!!!!