15

I woke up the next morning with swollen eyes. Emma had just got back. She brought me a bagel and coffee. "Emma you're the bestest best friend there is."

I had 24 missed texts and 6 calls from Grayson. I didn't read any of them. I blocked his number and deleted most of our pictures together off instagram and my camera roll. It felt refreshing to do.

The whole morning Emma and I hung out and watched movies. I honestly was over Grayson. He'd hurt me so many times it didn't bother me anymore. I was over crying over him. I didn't care anymore or really even feel sad, I felt good. Our relationship was over along time ago. It really felt good, like a weight lifted off me.

"How are you feeling?" Emma asked.

"I'm actually really good." I sat up and smiled.

"Are you sure?" She gave me a look to make sure I was telling the truth.

"Yeah I'm done caring. I'm over wasting my time with him. I was literally so stupid and I finally can see it. Everything makes sense now. He's a fucking, no it doesn't even matter I don't want to talk about him again. I literally feel a weight lifted off my chest."

"No more wasted time moving onto Harry." Emma cheered.

"Not that far, just please don't ever let me even think about going back to Grayson." I buried my hands in my face remembering all the times I did go back to him.

"I promise to never let that happen. Now enough about him let's talk about Harry fucking Styles."

I didn't text him back last night and I hadn't yet today.

12:46 pm
Rowan
hey :)

Harry
Hey Rowan
How are you?

been better, you?

I'm fine
Want to ft

i look like shit

I doubt that
I'm calling you

"God Harry's gonna call me. I look like shit." I put my hood up to try and hide my face.

"Hey Harry." I half smiled as I answered his call.

"Hey Ro rough night?" He smirked looking at me with my hoodie covering over most of my face. I could see Emma freaking out in the back.

"So I do look like shit?" I laughed throwing my head back on the pillow. 

"I didn't say that." 

"You implied it." I giggled, talking to him was already making me feel better.

"You said you've been better so I assumed it was a rough night." He shrugged.

"Yeah not the greatest but I'm better now." I shrugged back.

"Wanna talk about it?" He asked ready to listen. 

"I'd rather not." I hoped he wouldn't push to get something out of me.

"That's fine but I'm always here to talk. I'm glad you feel better now." He looked at me with sympathy.

"Thanks H. Emma's here and by the look on her face she's dying to say hi." I turned the camera towards her.

"Hi Harry." She beamed with excitement.

"Hello Emma how are you?" Harry said in the same calm voice.

"I'm good. How are you?"

"I'm well." He barely got out before Emma cut him off.

"By the way she will be coming to Chicago." She blurted out.

"Emma." I glared at her pulling my phone back.

"Don't feel like you have to Rowan. I get it. I mean obviously I'd love it if you did but, I get it." Harry replied making me feel better.

"It's not that I don't want to." I explained.

"There's always another day. You have time to think about it, it's a lot." He smiled his cutest smile. He was so understanding. We talked for a few more minutes while Emma eves dropped freaking out at every word we said to each other over analyzing our every word or movement.

"Oh we should probably go in a few minutes." Emma blurted out after sitting so quietly observing our conversation.

"Where?" I questioned not wanting to go anywhere but stay in bed and talk with Harry.

"Oh I forgot to tell you. We're having a spa day!" 

"Yes." I cheered.

"That will be fun! I'll talk to you later?" Harry replied getting ready to go.

"Yep. Goodbye Harry."

"Bye Ro."

"Holy shit." Emma squealed. "You guys like talk."

"What do you mean?" 

"Like you guys have actual conversations."

"What'd you think we do? Talk about what color the sky is?" I mocked her.

"I mean you guys have genuine conversations about real stuff not what are you doing and shit." She explained. I know what she means most guys are not like that. 

"I'm dying. That was so cute. Look at your smile. Please go see him. You'll be so happy." Emma rambled looking at how happy he is making me.

"I don't know Em. It's just a lot." I bit the inside of my lip trying to hide my smile.

"You'll be so happy. Look you haven't even stopped smiling." She smiled bigger than me.

"Like he said there's no rush. There's always tomorrow." I shrugged.

"But there's also today." Emma still tried to convince me.