I hate my siblings

Start from the beginning

I closed my eyes, trying to fall asleep. It took me few seconds to make me feel restless. I take out a flashlight and take out a book. I turn on the flashlight and open the book. Hopefully someone wakes up soon, I'm bored.

8:12 am

(Ivan's POV)

I hear something scrape the floor above me. Finally, someones up! I was so bored. I lift the wood with the wind and poke my head out. There was a dark-skinned person groggily climbing out of the hole. He noticed me and waved. I waved back.

"Have I seen you before."

"Nope, just got here." He nodded silently.

"Did you get a tour of the camp yet?" I shook my head. There was a second of silence between us.

"So, when Am'I getting the tour."

"When we train."

"When do we train?" At least I got some time to rest, everyone is still in their holes.

"Now." Dammit. I just fought some random crackhead, let me rest.. He reaches for his back pocket. He pulls out a bell and rings it loudly. Almost instantly people begin rising from out of the holes. I climbed out from my hole. I take out my shoes and start putting them on. The room was filled with muttering. Mostly people complaining about running so early in the morning. It's just running, I should be fine.My Dex stat is high, running isn't a problem. I start heading towards the door, a group was already waiting outside. The older kids had dark rings under their eyes, some even had raccoon eyes. The ones with raccoon eyes were swaying on their feet. The younger kids looked fine.

I joined the group waiting for run the to start. The dark skinned person I saw earlier was at the front group. It looked like he was trying to calm everyone down. Mostly everyone was ignoring him. Suddenly a fist rose from the ground, the fist quickly slammed into the ground. At first nothing happened, after a few seconds I felt the ground rumble beneath me. It took every inch of my power to keep on standing. Almost everyone fell to the ground, only me and a few others were left standing. The ground suddenly stopped shaking. There was this weird sensation in my legs. It felt like my legs were vibrating.

"Now can everyone be quiet please?" The dark skinned person yelled. "I wanted to tell you guys that we are meeting with the Raijin kids before starting." There were some kids among the crowd were excited. Some others were complaining about falling on the ground. I couldn't blame them, I hate the feeling in my legs right now. He turned around and led the group towards somewhere. I didn't know where we were going, I was just trying to not get lost from the group. As I walked through the camp, I notice some people sleeping outside. They looked like they passed out while they were standing.

We walk through a pavilion, the pavilion was huge! It had at least enough space to fit two hundred people. The tables were abnormally clean, no sign of graffiti or food was shown. As we walked through the camp, I notice that was no snow on the ground. Isn't it November? Unlike Chicago, it was hot outside. Definitely not in Chicago anymore that's for sure. It didn't more than five minutes to learn that the camp was huge. It didn't help that almost every building looked almost exactly the same. The only way I can tell them apart is that some buildings had signs in front of the buildings that said what the building was for. How can anyone find their way around this camp?

After maybe about thirty minutes of walking we finally met up with the Raijin cabin. The two groups quickly mixed together, soon I couldn't tell who was in the Fūjin cabin and who was in the Raijin cabin. I couldn't tell before, but it would've have been nice to learn who were my siblings. I notice the person who guy I talked to earlier walk up to a girl and peck her on the cheek. People talked for a little bit before the group suddenly started jogging. I stayed in the back of the group. I wasn't looking forward to running around the camp. The camp had to be at least a mile long, maybe even longer.