o n e h u n d r e d - f o r t y - n i n e

The day have been very productive to Harry after Perrie Edwards pissed him off.
He ended up sending tweets about the things he didn't like when Gloria was his girlfriend. The same things he learned to love step by step. It's what you do to make things work, isn't it?

Unfortunately, writing all those things down made him realize - on more time - how he fucked up and lost his happiness.
"I've always hated the way I fucked up", he said.
In addition to his self-pity, a new thought replaced the old ones.
She was taken, he couldn't do nothing to change things, even if he tried, and he tried...

He tried too bad to make her break up with her new boyfriend, but he didn't succeed. He made her cheat and they didn't break up.
"Seems like it made they stronger", he pointed out,
looking at the coffee table where, once, she used to lay her laptop and books.
"What does she like about him?" he was mad with himself and he was talking with.. literally no one. That was his regular friday night since his love left the house for the last time.

"It's because he's younger than me? It's because he speaks spanish? Because I do as well!", he then started mocking her new guy, faking a puertorican accent and acting.. weird.
"Or it's because he's blonde? I can dye my hair as well!"

Suddenly, he started crying - something he was familiar with - and hugged the pillow she used to love. He was able to smell her perfume.
He missed her. He missed her so much.

mhhh, i've tried something here.
idk how many chapters i still can post, but i'd try my best to don't end the story sooner than i thought.
also, i got y'all!! there are gonna be two last twists and you'll have what you asked sksks