The Nanny (Vkook)

https://archiveofourown.org/works/23051863/chapters/55132813

By: Amethyst_Obsidian

Summary:
Jungkook

A year ago, Sarang, my niece, lost both of her parents.

Two months ago she completely stopped speaking. Her psychiatrist thought a gentler presence around the house might be good for her hence she suggested a nanny for the child.

Naturally, I would do anything that would help her regain her happy childhood.

But I didn't expect the man who stepped into my office.

Yeah, he's got my attention, all right, but for all the wrong reasons.

I sure as hell don't need the fluffy cutie to distract me day and night in my own home.

I tell him he hasn't got the job, and watch him leave my study, but 'fate' has other plans.

Resistance is futile.

🐯🐰🐯🐰

Taehyung

He Is drop-dead wrong but, I can't stop imagining his big, tanned hands caressing every inch of me.

The door opens and I set eyes on Jeon Jungkook.

Mother fvck-!

His eyes are like a wolf's - Pitiless. Mesmerizing. Dangerous.

There's a saying though: be careful what you wish for...

Review:
Chapters: 2
Words: 55,097

Jungkook is the primary care giver for his niece after her parents died. He loves her and will do anything for her, but she hasn't spoken in months and Jungkook is getting desperate to find the reason why. The psychiatrist suggest a nanny. Jungkook doesn't want to hire Taehyung because he doesn't need a distraction, but his niece likes Taehyung and he can't deny her needs.

Jungkook is a mafia boss and people want his niece because she will inherit her parents wealth. Taehyung finds out the secret to why she won't talk anymore.

It's a good story, but it's written in first person and I don't really like that.

-