Take My Hands Now

https://archiveofourown.org/works/16218587/chapters/37909145

By: JKDoYouLoveMe

Summary:
Jeon Jeongguk's already hectic idol-life is thrust into absolute chaos when his most secret kink becomes not-so-secret. When a stupid mistake exposes his most private desires and his confidence takes a nasty beating, his hyungs are there to help him down the bumpy road of healing and self-acceptance.

Or alternatively,

Jeongguk is secretly kinky (but also secretly a baby boy who needs love), Taehyung is an idiot (but maybe he's not?), Jimin is the best friend in the world (and will definitely make you want to hug him), Seokjin is the cook nobody deserves (and the mother everybody needs), Namjoon is, as always, the patient leader (somebody get this man a medal), Yoongi is surprisingly helpful (and so done with the maknaes) and Hoseok isn't afraid to speak his mind (and is also a ball of sunshine, of course.)

Review:
Chapters: 7
Words: 52,470

This is a lot of kinky sex.

Jungkook has a lot of kinks that he's terrified that the other members will find out about them and hate him for it. Then the other members accidentally find out about it and Jungkook has a panic attack.

Taehyung doesn't know how to process this new information and definitely doesn't know how to deal with his feelings and accidentally ends up hurting Jungkook, in multiple ways and multiple times.

Jungkook and Taehyung learn to accept themselves and each other and happy endings.