Chapter 10. The blessing of Isao Namba

Recap: The downfall of Fortress Sirena was caused by you and only one Siren lives to tell the tail of your murdering spree at the fortress.

Back to present

Sakura Empire's view

Mikasa: Alright everyone, we can begin the search of this damn mountain. Keep your eyes out for any traps this now wanted person might have laid okay?

All: HAI!!!

Mikasa: The search begins now.

All: HAI!!!

Akashi: Mikasa-san?

Mikasa: Yes Akashi-san?

Akashi: Should't we check the top first, nya? Because there is no where to hide near the bottom, nya.

Mikasa: Hmmm, you have a point. Why don't you search the top and let me know if you find anything okay?

Akashi: Okay nya. **heads to the top of the mountain**

Your view

It has been two weeks since the Battle of Fortress Sirena, with victory in your hands and a defeat in the hands of the Sirens. You are still recovering from the bullet and shrapnel wounds you endured during the battle.

Isao Namba: **sighs** A few more weeks and then a successful recovery. **gets up and walks to the Yushenmu**

Emperor Hirohito's Spirit: Young Namba, when you have successfully recovered, let me know so I can tell you the next mission. And this one will predict the outcome of the war against these Siren invading pests.

Isao Namba: **bows** Understood, your majesty. They must pay for the blood shed they have caused your majesty.

Emperor Hirohito's Spirit: Agreed.

Mutsu's view

Mutsu's Thoughts: I have been following this person for sometime now, and I have concluded that he or she is the same person that saved us and destroyed that Siren fortress. Not only that, but he or she also saved the empire from a Siren invasion. **sees the Emperor's spirit** Is that, the spirit of the last Emperor of the Japenese Empire, Emperor Hirohito's Spirit?

Emperor Hirohito's Spirit: Young Nambu, when you have successfully recovered, let me know so I can tell you the next mission. And this one will predict the outcome of the war against these Siren invading pests.

Young Namba: **bows** Understood your majesty. They must pay for the blood shed they have caused your majesty.

Emperor Hirohito's Spirit: Agreed.

Mutsu's Thoughts: This so called "Young Namba" is important if the Emperor's spirit is talking to them. I now know why Young Namba has gone so quiet all of a sudden, because of the injuries endured while invading the fortress.

Your view

You reach the Yushenmu and explore it. Never once in your life have you stepped so close to it.

Isao Namba: Even one today can feel it's power given off. **looks at the tree** And that is where it all began, the mission to save the last Shrine Maiden. A mission that has turned the entire course of the war.

You walk around the center of the Yushenmu and admiral the view from every angle given to you.

Isao Namba: Nagato.....sealed herself within the Yushenmu and went into a so called "deep sleep". It's been five years since she sealed herself within. As for her sister Mutsu, she was forced to watch as her sister went through this process knowing that there wasn't anything she could do about it. Her last words to Mutsu where 'You guys try to get along....okay?' Ok? 'Thank you, my sister.' Why did she seal herself one may ask? The Yushenmu began to wither and people's faith is losing as she put it.