Chapter 7. The Chongying Islands

Recap: You have decided to move from the mainland to the Chonying Islands.

Back to present

It is now night time, everyone is getting rest for the two week search that will begin tomorrow. You have already crafted a new oar.

Isao Namba: I have over heard about the search and I'm glad I have decided to change locations. Now let me pass through this ocean once more. The same ocean my fellow brothers in arms fight on with me. But now they rest at the bottom, never to be disturbed again. **pushes the raft with the oar off of the rock and out into deeper water**

You begin to song Battotai

We are the Imperial army

And our enemies are the Emperor's enemies

The enemy general is a hero, an equal to no one

Both in glory and victory

And the men that follow him are also brave, fearless warriors

Even though they are brave enough to frighten the devil

The heavens will not pardon their rebellion

For those that have attacked the Emperor have never succeed

Until our enemy is destroyed, march on, forward as one

Unsheathing the sword like a shattered gem

We must go forwards, prepare for death!

As it has been the tradition in the Imperial land

The Samurais have protected like their own souls

The sword which was made obsolete in the restoration

Now has been brought back, so let friend and foe...

Die under the blade, and for those with the spirit of Yamato

The time to die is now, do not bring shame through delay

Until our enemy is destroyed, march on, forward, as one

Unsheathing the sword like a shattered gem

We must go forward, prepare for death!

Mean while

Nagato is currently feeling very sleepy, but is pushing on.

Nagato: W-we should start from here, at 200, 45.7 on that line around the entire m-mountain.

Mutsu: Understood Nagato-nee. Will we be joining the others here?

Nagato: No, we w-will b-be on s-stand by right h-here.

Mutsu: We should have Aoba, Hibiki, Shiranui, Shigure, Nowaki, Kinu, Atago, Hiei, Fusou, Ise, Hiyou, I-25, Taihou, Akashi, and Kamikaze watching the bottom.

Mutsu: **writes everything down** I have it down, anything else?

Nagato: Nothing that I see. **very long yawning**

Mutsu: **yawns** Right, I will get the printing started, why don't you come along Nagato-nee? We can get more papers done fast.

Nagato: Okay Mutsu-nee.

Your view

You have already reached the main island and you are now walking towards the Shrine.

Isao Namba: My mission is done, but another begins. My honor is a must, my duty is a must, for as all that I know, and all I love, is to be buried before me. But my duty will never prevent me from fighting to the death.

After five minutes of walking, you reach the Shrine and see the thing that surprises you the most, the Emperor's spirit.

Emperor Hirohito: Isao Namba?

Isao Namba: Your majesty?

Then the others come out.

Colonel Togo: The Emperor is with you my friend.

Private Hideki: Sir, there is something import you must know.

Isao Namba: Tell me, my duty is first.

Emerpor Hirohito: The Sirens have a fortress near the mainland Isao.

Isao Namba: The ones that destroyed all that we knew, and all that we loved?

Emperor Hirohito: The ones that will pay for everything they have done. They will launch a surprise attack on the Sakura Empire Isao. You must stop them, they will do the same to them as they did to us. Avenge us and protect the weak and strong. Protect the empire.

Colonel Togo: Get some rest, and prepare to attack them, the Emperor is with you, and with him, we are to, and the whole of the empire. The lives of those in the Sakura Empire are in your hands.

Private Togo: You know what you must do.

Father: You are the last man alive and the Emperor's finest. You have brought the definition of honor into our family.

Mother: There's my boy.

Emperor Hirohito: You know what must be done, you have been blessed by many, my daughter's life is in your hands. Empress Aika, she has blessed you. She remembers your last words Isao. Her life is now in your hands, the fate of other empire and it's people as a whole is now in your hands once more.

Isao Namba: Yes your majesty, I will get my rest and bring our revenge and their death to them, to the enemies of humanity, to the enemies of the empire, and to the enemies of humanity. BANZAI!!!

Emperor hirohito: Banzai my friend, the future is in your hands, never forget that.

Isao Namba: I won't your majesty.

All: BANZAI!!!

(THIS IS THE END OF CHAPTER 7. THE CHONGYING ISLANDS. AS ALWAYS, HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY READERS. BANZAI!!!)