Chapter 8. Fortress Sirena

Recap: You escaped to the Chongying Islands. In the Shrine, the Emperor's spirit told you that the fate of the Empire of Sakura and its people lay in your hands.

Back to present

You have already woken up, eaten, and prepared to battle the fortress.

Location: The Fortress of Sirena

Time: 1000 hours

Name: Isao Namba

Rank: Field Marshal

Objective: Prevent the enemy from launching an invasion on the Empire of Sakura and destroy the fortress.

Isao Namba: **rowing** I have at least 50 pounds of explosives on me. A suppressed Type 100, my Nambu Type 1, my Katana, and four grenades is all I have left. **looks at the fortress** These walls are at least 15 inches thick.

You reach the shore line and hop off of the raft, placing tarp over it so it will blend in with the water.

Isao Namba: **crawling** Those turrets, they are automatic. One wrong move and I'm dead.

You reach the walk and listen through the wall.

Isao Namba: **places his ear against the wall** I can hear enemy movement and soldiers on the inside.

Siren Soldier: How has your day been?

Siren Soldier: Busy.

Siren Soldier: Busy preparing for the invasion?

Siren Soldier: Yep. Hey Sergeant?

Sergeant: Get back to work, now.

Siren Soldier: Sergeant, will we hit the beach during the invasion?

Sergeant: Yes, we all will. We that empire is on it's knees, we move in for the kill.

Siren Soldier: Understood sir, come on.

Siren Soldier: Coming.

Isao Namba: They mean business my friend. That is why I must stop them. I will scope out the area for any weak points in their defenses and the wall.

Mean while

Nagato: We have **yawns for five seconds** finally finished Mutsu-nee.

Mutsu: **yawns for six seconds** Yay, now we just have to hand them out to everyone Nagato-nee.

Nagato: Lets just take a break Mutsu-nee.

Mutsu: **yawns again** Okay.

They sit down next to each other and drift off into sleep.

Nagato: That feeling of being tired.

Mutsu: I...I...know....Nagato-nee.

Soon they both fall asleep.

Mikasa's view

Mikasa: Where is Nagato and Mutsu-san?

Akagi: They were printing the papers last night Mikasa-san.

Kaga: I wonder if the printers have malfunctioned again?

Akashi: I'll go check on them nya. There's nothing I can't fix nya.

Mikasa: I will come along to then.

Akashi: Okay nya.

Akashi and Mikasa run to the large Cherry Blossom tree and they arrive at the top some ten minutes later.