Chapter 4. The Battle of Mount. Akagi

Recap: You bought food from Akashi and also located where Nagato stays while working as the flagship of the now new Sakura Empire to you.

Back to present

You are currently laying down traps for the Sakura girls to trigger.

Isao Namba: **covers a land mine with dirt and leaves** Another one down, a few more traps and then I'm set to hide and listen to the chaos of the screams and explosions. But I still don't like having to set up traps because it's painful for me to set a trap that will cause pain to the receiver. **sighs**

You walk a few yards away from the land mine and set a trip-wire hook up in between a rock and a tree.

Isao Namba: **stabs the other end into the ground** I just need to carefully attach the grenade to it without it detonating on me. **unscrews the lid to the bottom of the grenade** Alright, now carefully pull some of the string out a bit. **pulls the string** Okay, now tie it to trip-wire....**ties it to the wire and gently lays the grenade down and covers it with dirt and leaves** That's all of them chief, now time to hide, something I didn't do very often because I was honorable enough to fight on the battlefield with my fellow soldiers at my rank.

You run back to the cave and remove the disguised hatch and climb down. You move the hatch back into place and wait for the battle to start.

Nagato's view

Akagi: Yep, just like the intel said, we have company at the top. Sirens, Observer Alpha, another observer?, and **gasps** The Empress III.

Kaga: It's the Empress III, I am able to confirm that.

Hiryu: You called for us Nagato-san?

Nagato: Yes, we have Sirens on the top. We have to push them out of the empire before they cause anymore trouble.

Souryu: What should we do Nagato-san?

The others arrive as well.

Ayanami: What do we have Nagato-san?

Aoba: Will we engage anything?

Takao: I'm ready on your command Nagato-san.

Shoukaku: Is it true that there are Sirens at the top?

Nagato: Yes I called for you, we have Sirens at the top, yes we will engage them, yes it is true, and we should engage them as soon as possible.

Mutsu: Nagato-nee, it would be wise to come in from above rather than up a mountain. If we choose the mountain, then they have the advantage of the high ground.

Nagato: How would we come in from above Mutsu-nee?

Mutsu: We can ride Akagi's and Kaga's aircraft to the top and then drop down to fight them.

Mark Wayne Windle: So much for the traps huh?

Nagato: Good idea Mutsu-nee.

Mutsu: Thank you Nagato-nee.

Akagi and Kaga: **launch a squadron of Zero's** When they come back around jump on.

All: Understood.

The Zero's circle around and come back low and slow.

**Zero engines**

All: Now. **jump onto the Zero's**