Chapter 5. After the battle of Mount. Akagi

Recap: Nagato, Mutsu, and a few others were sent to push the Siren activity at the top of Mountain Akagi. They weren't successful but the Sirens failure to capture Nagato and Mutsu were enough to force them off the mountain alone. A victory for you, but the victory to the Sakura Empire was only brought to them by you, and you alone.

Back to present

You are currently running to the large Cherry Blossom tree at the top. You are still carrying the unconscious Nagato and Mutsu on your shoulders.

Isao Namba: **medium breathing** Not tied quite yet which is good.

Akagi's view

Akagi: Come on Kaga-nee.

Kaga: Where is Lady Nagato and Lady Mutsu?

Akagi: We can worry later, I'm sure that they are fine.

Mark Wayne Windle: Only because you saved them and nothing else.

Aoba: We're almost there.

Ayanami: Wait, why is everyone making way for us?

Takao: Atago-nee, what is happening?

Atago: Lady Nagato and Lady Mutsu were being carried on someones back. Both were unconscious Takao-nee. Quickly, we must see if they are okay. The person was heading towards the large Cherry Blossom.

Hiryu: Come on Souryu-nee.

Souryu: I'm here, don't worry Hiryu-nee.

They rush as fast as can to the Large Cherry Blossom tree at the top.

Your view

Isao Namba's Thoughts: I hate stairs, but I guess they're useful to slow someone down in emergencies. Almost there, I have yet to have failed you, your majesty. Just a few more stair cases and we'll be at the top, はい?(yes? in Japanese).

After climbing the final stair case, you reach the top.

Isao Namba's Thoughts: Keep on going, to the top. My objective from the Emperor is to ensure the safety of Lady Nagato and her sister, Lady Mutsu. I don't know who her sister is nor what she look like. Time will my friend, as it always does.

You climb yet, another three set of stairs and finally reach the top. You set the two down gently and check Nagato for any wounds she has suffered.

Isao Namba: Nothing more but a few scraps on her left hand. **bandages the hand after cleaning it**

You set her down on pillow gently, then you check on the other girl.

Isao Namba: My duty is to ensure the safety and well being of the old empire into the new one. **checks for any wounds** A medium sized cut on her left arm, most likely from fighting one of the Observer's, a small cut of her finger, and a soon to be infect cut on her right leg.

You clean the first two cuts and and wrap them with bandages. As for the cut on the leg, you take matters into your own hands.

Isao Namba: Looks like fragments of wood inside. Right, work and less talking. **applies pressure on the wound** Come on......there we go. **pulls the splinters out and cleans the wound open wound**

You wrap her leg with a bandage and set her down next to Nagato.

Isao Namba: So long my friends, please be more careful in the future.

Nagato's mind

???: Nagato?

Nagato: **low groan**