𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 19 - Abrupt Madness

Start from the beginning

"I'm so sorry guys, I can't go out later. My assistant already booked my flight tonight, there is a situation now in our company in Thailand and they needed me there. I will be gone for a while."

I saw Jennie stiffened as Lisa said those words. She looks at the Thai with pleading eyes, but Lisa has been ignoring her.

I'm about to approach Lisa to speak with her when Rosé unexpectedly hugs her. "Take care of yourself." My girlfriend said and kissed her left cheek. Lisa nodded and hugged her back.

"Hey Lalisa! Stop being clingy with my girl." I joked, but when Lisa looked at me, my heart sank. I saw how lonely her eyes were, but she still smiled at me. Rosé moves away from her, then glares toward me.

"I'm going to miss you, Chicken." She joked. I hugged her, as did our other friends. I saw Jennie about to approach her but our ride suddenly came. One of Lisa's men approached her suddenly and told her that we can leave already.

We were about to get into the van when Lisa suddenly grabbed Jennie's arm and hugged her tightly. Jennie is about to hug her back, but Lisa abruptly let go and dashed into her car without looking back. We're all stunned by what happened. Jennie then rushed inside the van. Rosé gave me a deathly glare as she entered the vehicle. Even though I know she's mad at me and will ignore me again, I still sit beside her.

Only four of us ride in Lisa's luxury van, me, Rosé, Jennie, and Irene. The others decided to ride with Seulgi. She asked one of her men to get her car because they plan to party later. I'm still amazed at how they can drink again after last night.

We're on our way to Jennie's family house. I'm checking on her in the back because she's alone now. We dropped Irene off at her house a while ago. I know she's dizzy from her motion sickness, but when I look at her, she's just staring out the window with no emotion. I'm really screwed. I had no idea it would turn out this way. It's a coincidence that Lisa needs to leave the country right away after what happened last night. What happened to them? I still can't talk to Jennie when she's acting like this. I'm still thinking when Rosé suddenly calls my name.

"Jisoo look." Rosé said to me. I had no idea what she was talking about. We were getting close to Jennie's family house when Rosé pointed outside the car and I noticed a girl walking anxiously outside the house.

"Jennie, isn't she one of your maids?" Rosé asked.

"Yes, but why is she standing outside our house, looking so worried?"

When the van came to a stop, we all decided to go outside and asked the driver to wait because we wanted to know what was going on.

When the girl noticed us getting out of the van, she approached Jennie right away. "Miss Ruby Jane, I'm glad you're already here. We've been calling your phone since this morning but haven't been able to reach you. I've just waited here Miss Ruby Jane." She said breathlessly.

"Why?" Jennie asked. "My phone is dead  I forgot to charge it last night. What happened here, Anna?"

"It's about your mother, Miss Ruby Jane. Yesterday afternoon, someone called the phone and asked for Madam. I handed her the phone, and she spoke with him. After that call, she went to her room and didn't come out to eat. She hasn't even left her room since this morning. Which is very unlike her, Madam is a morning person. We became more concerned when we heard her crying and cursing in her room. We were about to open her room with the master's key when she yelled at us and threatened to fire all of us if we did, so we decided to call you Miss Ruby Jane instead." She said nervously.

"What's happening to her?" Jennie asked, almost sobbing. Rosé and I caressed her back, knowing it was a difficult day for her.

"Let's go inside and check on her. Is she still crying?" I asked the girl as we walked into the house.

"Yes, Miss Jisoo. I heard she's still crying before I wait here outside for Miss Ruby Jane."

Jennie dashed to her mother's room.

Knock! Knock! Knock!

"Mom please open the door!" Jennie said worriedly while suppressing her tears.

"Mom! Open the Door! "

"Please open the door, Auntie!" Rosé and I were both calling for her, then Jennie listened at the door.

"UNNIE I CAN'T HEAR ANYTHING! MOM! MOM! GIVE ME THE MASTER KEY! DAMN THE KEY!" Jennie shouted while crying now.

We're all nervous right now. One of the maids handed the key to Jennie, who tried to open it but couldn't because she was too nervous and crying. I took the key from her and Rosé embraced her. When I opened the door my eyes suddenly widened.

"AUNTIE!" I shouted and Jennie passed out from what we saw.

_______________________________________Don't forget to VOTE, COMMENT & FOLLOW ME everyone ♡

Don't forget to VOTE, COMMENT & FOLLOW ME everyone

_______________________________________Don't forget to VOTE, COMMENT & FOLLOW ME everyone ♡