U P D A T E!

° ──── AUTHOR's NOTE ──── °
.
.
.

Can you believe it! My last update was back at 2017!! O_O About 3-4 years ago I haven't updated any chapters

Can you believe it! My last update was back at 2017!! O_O About 3-4 years ago I haven't updated any chapters. I feel so guilty and at that time I really did had a great story I wanted to post. But this writer's block is really annoying. There isn't any ideas or inspiration that I can continue to write again. I mean I do have the climax of the story but writing every single details and trying piece every plot holes within the story is soooo hard!! I was really hoping that once I finish this book I can go back and revise my other book. Which is super cringy when I started reading. I was back in middle school. Enjoying the kpop noob's life. Honestly, I was trying to write again back last month as you see the photo screen for the next chapter update but you can guess that didn't work. I feel like this whole story still needs lots of improvement and maybe that's why I don't want to write it. Should I start over?

I started writing this book around 2016. If I am thinking this correctly I think I was a sophomore back in high school. Hehe~ I was 15 at that time. My 15 year old self was in phase stage of "depression" lol. But I'm good now. Enjoying my sort of college life (stupid caronavirus).

Anyways, hopefully soon I can enjoy writing back to my stories here in wattpad. I really want to write again but knowing me I am a super lazy and procrastinator person.