Ch 2: Officially Engaged?

Author's Note :  I hope you'll enjoy reading this chapter.

•°•°•°•

It supposed to be another normal day for HanEul, where everything is like yesterday and the day before that. Her life is going to be normal, well was going to be normal after something unexpected happen. HanEul was sitting inside her teacher's car not more than five minutes at the least when they arrived at her house. But she couldn't help but felt like it was more than an hour staring into his beautiful light brown eyes, only showing pure love. Because this caught her off guard, she let out a low whisper, almost calling out his name.

"Se―"

After realizing what she was about to do, she quickly shut her lips and averted his gaze. Then a hue of pink shade spread throughout her cheeks as they burned in embarrassment of his sudden confession and when for the first time she was about to speak to him. She hoping he didn't hear her but her mind was too busy thinking about her teacher's confession. It felt unreal to her.

HanEul unsure how to reply this, she still went for her small notebook. But, her teacher stopped her from doing so, "You don't need to write anything or give me an answer right away. Take your time to think, I'll wait until you're ready."

This made her at ease for a bit but, then she realized something, isn't her teacher married? Giving that thought, it horrified her, because the type of government her country works, he should already be married by now. This isn't good. I had a married man confessed his love to me?! What should I do? HanEul's heart is pounding wildly inside of her, if this is true, which is more likely yes, then there would be so many problems on her way if this keeps up. Wait, this isn't me, panicking something so trivial like this. I need to calm down.

HanEul's closed her eyes and tries to keep her heart steady. Then she looked back at her teacher with her usual boring yet beautiful eyes that made her teacher feel nervous. HanEul's wrote something on her small notebook and gave it to him : I think I should go inside but thank you for bringing me back home safely. I'll see you tomorrow seonsaengnim. By reading this from her notebook, it brought some sadness to him. He expected something else but he understands that HanEul is avoiding the situation.

He gave her back her notebook and made eye contact with her, "Yeah, I think you're right. Your parents might be wondering where you are." - HanEul agrees and grabbed her things. Before she left, she did a respectful bow to her teacher and exited the car. "Oh, one more thing, instead calling me seonsaengnim all the time, you can call me Kang Chul, okay? This will be our little secret." - her teacher said while returning his signature eye smile.

HanEul nodded and blushed slightly when she realized how attractive her teacher can be. Even though she already knew his real name (Park Kang Chul), she wouldn't dare to think to call him by his first name. Now, that he is giving her permission, she is wondering if it's still alright to call by his first name? Thankfully for her that her teacher didn't notice because of the cold weather outside was disguising her red nose and cheeks from becoming embarrassed. She watched her teacher leaved and waved back at her. HanEul entered her house feeling the warmth on her cold face.

HanEul's closed the door behind her and she leaned her back to the door as she hung her head low, looking at her shoes. She couldn't explain it what's going on. Her heart was still moving faster than usual, HanEul touched her chest closely then she decided to not think too much. HanEul headed to the living room and she saw two people wearing black suit talking calmly to her parents. They noticed HanEul's presence and all of them stood up from their sit on the couch. "Oh, HanEul-ah you're here." - her mother said happily.