Ch 11: The Hide Out

Author's Note : hey guys!! What do you think the story so far? I think it's doing good but right now I have a problem how the event for this chapter is going to turn out. I had to start over again the idea or planning for chapter about ten times or more. I'm trying to make realistic and logic as possible but it's harder than you think. But I'll try my best to make this chapter real good! ≧◡≦

[ Jan 14 - Saturday - 10:15am ]

HanEul is already inside her car (Ford GT '66 heritage edition matte black) heading straight to the location. There's nothing much to do but just go the the destination that Kris guy gave her. Because she had no one with her in the car, she started thinking about the choices she makes over the years.

She pushed herself and the people around her so she can become the person she is today. There would times, like today, a cloudy cold morning, thinking desperately seeking for excitement in her life.

But she knows to only do that is to let people in, to warm up to them. Letting them know everything that is happening to her. Letting them know that she is suffering. Letting them know that there is a unknown deadly disease growing inside in her brain. Letting the know that—she is slowly dying. If she tells what is going on with her then everything won't be the same. HanEul knows how her parents are going to react. The sorrowful faces spreading would break her heart.

She knows that her parents would do anything to save her. They would even try to go to every doctor even around the world to try to save her. And she doesn't want to live her life with needles and surgeries for the rest of her life. So she decided not to tell them and keep this sinful secret with her. Till that day comes, where she must leave this world, she would do her absolute power to not let anyone know.

That's why when she discovered at her second year of middle school about the disease, she changed to a complete different person the very next day. It was very emotional for her and the people she love. The good thing that her family are very wealthy because she uses her family background to persuade her personal doctor to not tell anyone anybody. Now looking herself through that small mirror front of her in her car, she just knew that she was only running away.

Running away of her problems, destiny if you want to call it. But she just know she was just cowardly running away from reality.

----------   ----------   ----------

She stopped her car right after she saw an old looking building in front of her. She moved her body forward to get a better look of the building. She slightly tilt her head of confusion because she was wondering she got the right location. To her it looked like an abandon hospital.

HanEul rechecked on her phone to see if her phone was jacking up. It appears to be that she is in the right location. Why would that bastard want me to come here. Wouldn't be easier if I come to his house? Still doubting about the place, when, in her front mirror she saw the taxi cab parked the front entrance of the gate she enter but not to revealing where HanEul can completely see it. She humph in amusement. HanEul knows exactly who was following her. Well, she couldn't blame the person because if HanEul was in their position she would of want to know down answers too.

HanEul got out the car and headed inside the old looking building. Carefully watching her step, she found graffitis all over the wall. Some ivy gnarled its way through the broken windows, tagging it's leathery shape throughout the wistful abode. There were some parts inside the building undefinable source of darkness draped over the walls like a tapestry as HanEul looked over of the rooting oak doors. As she walks further more, to her right sees a stairway.

HanEul steps on the staircase and it would creak and groans in complaint as a pair of feet come thumping down on the aging stairs. She looks up and made a quick sigh. Wouldn't it be better they told me where to find them? It can take me all day just to find them. But HanEul didn't mind because with all the graffitis on the walls, she would admire them how artist they are.

Then, right when she was in the fourth floor, she could hear voices and to her it sounds like teenage boys messing around. Wondering around to find the source where the voices are coming from until she encounters a room so big with multiple columns spread across the room. HanEul slowly walks her way in the spacious room. As she walks further, she can already see people on the other side and can distinguish a certain someone just by looking by its back.

A frown appeared to her face. But quickly disappeared and compose herself again for what might happened next. When HanEul gets closer the sound of heels clicking on the concrete floor, it brought the twelve boys attention to the noise is coming from. Just when HanEul's face appeared to their view, a certain boy had a smirk crept on his face.

"To be honest, I didn't thought you would come but here you are and proving me wrong," - Baekhyun said and of course HanEul didn't say anything as how he would expected. Then Baekhyun turned around to his pals and said, "well you guys, let me introduce my fiancé and my future wife, Kang HanEul. . ."

Then Baekhyun faces back at her and wears his favorite smug grin as he thinks to himself about how today will be interesting and exciting day for him.

---------   ----------   ----------

Author's Note : I finally finished this chapter and hoped it's up your expectations but still the real challenge is from here on because I still don't know how to keep the story going. Especially in this area where they all meet together. Urghhh~~ it's so frustrating cause I already know how the ending goes for this book but I need to pass this part tho. Well wish luck.