She offered us coffee, lisa took the other one on the center table but i refused when she offered it to me.

The old woman just sat with us and started to ask some questions.

"Why are you looking for my husband by the way?" She asked me.

"I'm here to offer him this." I said then took the cheque from my pouch.

"......Money?"

I nodded. Her husband is the reason why everything's not that miserable. My life could be more miserable than what it is now, but then everything changed when her husband came to save me from danger.

Alfred is jongin's personnel. The one who entered the room when jongin was about to do something bad to me. And i am more than thankful enough for him. Sadly i didn't get to know him early because first of all i don't trust someone that easily, even anthony. I cannot trust people to find him for me, they might tell it to my brother. And now that everything's open, now that no one's seems to judge me? I want to give back what he deserves.

Money is all i can offer to him and i'd be happy if he'll accept this.

My brother gave me all of the informations they have to this person. They already gave him money and i don't think if he would still accept this one but hopefully, he would. So that in this way i still could thank him.

The Old woman looked at me and said "My name's Brenda, how about you?"

"I'm Jennie Kim" I held lisa's lap "And her name's lisa." Lisa gave her a smile.

"Good to know you, honestly miss jennie, i'm still wondered on how suddenly my husband got so much money. I mean in a short period of time? It still a mistery for me." She said with a very confused expression.

I looked down and put down the cheque. I guess i don't have to tell to her how my brother did that.

"I don't have any idea on that but, i just want you to know how good your husband is." I smiled a bit and continued "Sometimes, people got to decide on something that is really hard. Choosing a state where he might loose everything in just a blink of an eye. And his decision is to put himself in danger just for a certain person who needs help."

"I don't get your point." The Old woman said.

"The only point you have to know is that you have a great husband and i am only here to give back." I said to her.

I know lisa already knew about the reason why we're here. She just kept herself silent while listening.

"Jennie..." The Old woman called my name. "We're facing a big problem yet everything's agreeing on us." She held her chest. "I have problems on my back, though he came with alot of money back then we didn't get to use it for my back problem. It was spend for our bills, pawns and debts." She breathed heavily "And now, even if it aches, i don't have anything to lessen the pain."

I looked down as i saw how she really felt sad on her own statement. I felt lisa's hand on my waist.

"Brenda?" We all looked on where the voice came from.

It was him.

______________
M r s.  K i m

"Have you noticed her?" I asked my husband who's currently lying on our bed.

"You mean Jennie?" He asked and i nodded. "I guess, there's a certain reason why she wouldn't go with us."

"I felt bad on that, i wonder what's her reason? I really thought after we came back she would ask if she could go there with us. But it was all different and i really didn't expected it to be like that."