"Well you look good judgey" he tell me and I roll my eyes at the immature blood sucker. "How about a dance?" He asks holding out a hand to me. I look at him, surprise written all over my face. I nod slightly, taking his hand gingerly. As he leads me onto the dance floor I can see Stefan and Elena looking at us in surprise. Putting my hand in his, with the other on his shoulder I look up at him. He gives me a smirk as he puts his hand on my waist.
"What do you want Damon?" I ask lowly and he looks at me, confusion in his icy blue eyes. He raises an eyebrow at me.

"What do you mean?" He asks and I roll my eyes yet again in the presence of the elder Salvatore.

"Any time you ask me to dance there's an ulterior motive, you need to talk to me about something" I say dryly, not in the mood for any games. He just shakes his head at me before spinning me slowly.

"Maybe I just wanted to hold you close" he says smirking. I roll my eyes at him yet again, starting to worry that I'll roll my eyes right out of my head.

"Cut it out Damon, I'm Boring Bonnie remember" I say ice in my words. He looks at me confused for a moment before his words from before catch up with him. Shaking his head before smirking.

"Well that was before I saw you wearing this dress" he says. I stop dancing with him as I give him a look of disbelief.

"I'm still the same Bonnie" I tell him. He opens his mouth to say something but I just walk away, why the hell did I come to this thing again? I can't help but ask myself that question as I walk along the dance floor, grabbing another flute of champagne and take a long sip. I feel the bubbly drink making me much more loose already. I haven't exactly been drinking much in the past couple years, at this point I'd be drunk off 1 shot.

Looking around I assess the situation. There's a lot of people and while the original vampires can be reckless they're only reckless when it's a smart move, or pushed into a corner. Besides Elijah has to keep up the noble appearance, I don't think they'd do anything tonight. Taking another sip of my drink I smile slightly to myself as I try to soak in the beauty of the ballroom.

"Miss Bennett" I hear and turn to see the noble vampire himself. Think of the devil apparently. I look at him and nod, taking yet another sip of my drink.

"Mr. Mikaelson" I say overly polite. He gives me a small smile and I have to stop myself from giving him one back, alcohol is definitely getting to my head, I should probably slow down. With that thought I lower the drink taking it away from my mouth.

"You look ravishing tonight" he says taking my hand and giving a kiss to the back of it, ever the gentleman. I feel my chest heat at the words though. I've been called a lot of things, ravishing has never been one of them. I give him a nod.

"Thank you, Mr. Mikaelson. Though I can't say I'm inclined to believe you, after all you've lied to me before" I say, giving him a small smirk, I see his mouth tick upwards again. As if he enjoys my sarcasm.

I resist the urge to roll my eyes. If he hadn't betrayed us before I would've thought he was handsome, hell he still is. I'm not blind, but I can't look at him that way. I do admit to having a bit of a crush on him before though, just a bit, I mean who wouldn't. It was entirely physical.

"I do hope that you would, for you look absolutely stunning" he says looking me up and down for a moment. I raise an eyebrow at him but he just smiles at me lightly, almost playfully. "I do admit, I approached you because I wanted to thank you. The way you look is simply an added bonus" he says smirking and I raise a perfectly arched eyebrow at the old vampire, not believing a word he says. His voice is low, as to not to draw attention to us. He takes a step closer to me, taking one of my hands in his own. He leans forward a bit, hit face getting closer to mine.