~The Rise of Voltron Part 1~

Start from the beginning

"Where-where am I? What's going on?" The second girl asks.

"Uhh... We actually don't know. We were hoping you knew." Keith replies to the second girl.

"Your ears..." The first girl began. "They're hideous. What's wrong with them?" She asks a little blunt and rudely. Shiro was stunned and both Pidge and Hunk were trying to hold back their laughter.

"Yours too." The second girl said, directing Keith's attention back to her. Her own pointed ears twitch slightly. Suddenly, her eyes narrow and Keith found himself twisted around and put in a tight headlock. While the first girl grabs Shiro's ear and holds him down as well.

"Who are you? Where is King Alfor? What are you doing in our castle?" She asks.

"Answer us this minute!" The other girl demanded and tightens her lock on Keith.

"A mechanical blue lion brought us all here. That's all we know." Shiro answers. The strange girl then lets him go. She nods to the other girl, who releases her hold on Keith, causing the boy to drop on the floor, gasping to regain his breath. Shiro goes over to Keith, while the second girl over to the first.

"How do you have the Blue Lion? What happened to her Paladin? What are you all doing here?" The first girl asked. "Unless... How long has it been?" She seemed to be in deep thought.

"Uh, we don't know what you're talking about." Shiro said while helping Keith up. "Why don't you tell us who two are? Maybe we can help." He suggests.

"I am Princess Allura of Planet Altea, and this is my sister, Princess Alaina." She introduces. "I need to find out where we are and how long we've been asleep." She says and walks over to the console and places her hands on it, activating it.

"Okay, that's how that works." Pidge says as a blue screens pop up. Meanwhile, another pod lights and the wall disappears, this time revealing a man with ginger orange hair and mustache.

"Ah! Enemy combatants." The man shouted and charged at Keith, who moves out of the way and the guy misses. "Quiznack! You're lucky I have a chase of the old "sleep chamber knees". Otherwise, I'd of grab your head like this, wrap you up like so-- One, two, three-- Sleepy time!" He said with a demonstration and a snap of his fingers. Keith looked at him in disbelief. Really? Like he could believe that.

"Coran, knock it off." Alaina says while rolling her eyes at the man, Coran.

Another pod opens, with another female inside. Alaina quickly rushes to her side before she fell. She was lot different from other two girls. She was paler, with long rose pink hair and hot pink markings with green-yellow eyes and pinkish pupils.

(AN: Basically, she looks like this.)

"Princess!" The girls exclaims when she saw Alaina

"Princess!" The girls exclaims when she saw Alaina. "Princess, what's going on? Who are these people?!" She asks nervously.

"Calm down, Amue. Allura is checking that right now." Alaina replies.