~The Rise of Voltron Part 1~

Start from the beginning

"Oh, no! I knew it was going to eat us! No!" Hunk panicked as the lion let a mighty roar. The front of the castle lit up blue and opens to reveal a doorway. "Oh, the door is open. Guess I was wrong about you." Hunk, who had ducked behind Shiro, said to the lion. The humans then walk into the building, inside was just as grand as outside, with the humans all looking around.

"Hello?" Hunk called, but all he received was his echo in response. The others stare at him, but he just gives a shrug. They then turn to see a flight of stairs.

"From the size of the lion, I expected these steps to be bigger." Pidge says, when a blue shined from the ceiling and down upon them.

"Hold for identity scan." A computerized voice said as the blue light seemed to be scanning them.

"Why are we here? What do you want with us?" Shiro asked. The light goes out, and torches all lit up in its place, light a path further into the Castle.

"I guess, we're going that way." Pidge says. With nothing else, the four humans follow the lights of the hallway. They walked, taking twists and turns through the strange place, before coming upon a new room, circular in shape and has odd patterns on the floor, tall pillars surrounding it and a console in the middle of it.

"Hello?" Hunk calls, like he had been the whole time, but again, no answer.

"Where are we now?" Keith asked.

"It's some kind of control room." Pidge said look at the console, which lit up. Suddenly, four pod like things rose from the floor, appearing to have people inside them.

"Are these guys... dead?" Hunk ask nervously from behind the console. One of the pods then lights up and a blue wall like thing disappears, revealing a woman.

"Father!" She gasps and begins falling forward. Shiro, being the closes, quickly acts and catches the girl. In doing so getting a good look at her.

She was most defiantly not human, with an almost ethereal appearance. Dark brown skin, contrasting with her long flowing wavy silvery-white hair, pointed ears with purple dangling earrings, bright azure blue eyes, if you look closely you could see that her pupils were light purple, and pink sickle-shaped marks on her cheekbones below her eyes. She appeared to be dazed. Wasn't too unlikely.

Just then, another pod lit up and the blue disappeared, revealing another girl. She gasped, as she stumbled out, losing her balance and nearly falling. Luckily, Keith catches her. She looked like the other girl and just as otherworldly in looks, only she had a lighter skin tone, pointed ears with blue earrings, slightly shorter, bright white hair and deep ocean blues eyes, with dark purple pupils, and blue markings.

(AN: Basically like the picture above. *points up*)

(AN: And this is what she is wearing

(AN: And this is what she is wearing. I wanted her dress to be similar to Allura's, but also different enough for individuality.)

"Who are you?" The first girl asks Shiro.