Afterward

My lovelies, how are we? 

Now that you've read the final installment and hopefully dropped your comments, I have a few little things to share with all of you. 

Alfaaz came into being because of two reasons. First being that the characters Shravan and Suman were etched into my mind and we have the two main leads, Namik and Nikita to thank for that along with the pathbreaking story of course. The second was the half-baked, terribly done ending. I couldn't palate it and hence why an idea stemmed in my mind, why not rewrite the story how I want it? 

I approached a close friend, Priyam with my idea. She's a doctor by profession and an all-round pure soul at heart. If it wasn't for her support and constant push, Alfaaz would never have come into realization. I also have her to thank for the medically sound elements of this story. I have shamelessly used her medical expertise to the story's benefit. Thank you, Prii - I owe Alfaaz to you. 

Next, I'd like to thank my oldest and most avid readers - Nik, Lara, Apu, Ro, Adhya, Nisha, Swati, and Tabby. This is in no way to say I do not value all my readers, this is just to say that these folks have been with me since 2018 or earlier and their constant support and push is the reason why Alfaaz is now complete. Nonetheless, I love you all equally and feel honoured to have readers like you. 

Alfaaz has been a journey of self-discovery for me. Each chapter, every nuance has a part of me, a part of my life. Whatever I went through, I filled it in the pages of this book. Writing for me has always been a solace and Alfaaz has been with me through the best and the absolute worst times of my life. Even though this story ends today, I will carry it in my heart forever. 

Lastly, as far as my future writing goes, I will continue. You guys have always been patient with me and I hope that you remain patient. I have a story in mind, it is a legit story, not a fan fiction, not a drabble but a solid story with the premise of Ruhaniyat - spirituality. It will be based in reality as all my other works. It will be a quest for faith through a life lived in the 21st century. So hopefully, that will be something everyone can relate to and hopefully, this gives you something to look forward to. 

With that, I'd like to thank all of you for having given me so much love and adulation, for giving Alfaaz so much love and for cherishing it. I look forward to chatting with all of you at 9 pm tonight. 

The chat was lit, you can find another thread on my wall for chatting or talking about Alfaaz. Feel free to drop in if there is anything you'd like to share or if you have any questions <3

This is me, signing off, one last time for Alfaaz! 

Much love and Until next time, 

Zoya