Chapter 14: Sukoon

Hello all!

How are we?

Firstly, thank you so very much for your response on Noor. I'm glad you all could bask in its warmth and enjoy its underlying love. As promised, I decided to give them moments of peace, a means to understand their feelings. Some may wish for an inferno of passion, I however will settle for the slow simmer of intimacy. Sit back and lose yourself in the beauty of their relationship. Secondly, apologies yet again for being late. A few months back, the more stress I had the more pieces I could churn out. But now, the more stress I have the more I fall ill and creativity is on a complete stand still. Nonetheless, I'm here now. So here's hoping this is all you guys hoped for if not more.

I would like to dedicate this instalment to my dearest friend @Nikk03. I had decided way back when I posted Noor, to dedicate this part to you. This is me saying, Thank you! For always being there. For being brutally honest. For never sugar-coating bullshit. For being you. I love you Nik! IF or Wattpad or whatever other means, I never want to lose you!

Right so, Sukoon, means Peace. Expect yet another soulful and fluffy piece ahead! Moments of solace we all look for in our busy lives, what we forget is the fact that solace is always present. All we need to do is stop running and take it all in. The picture our lives will paint is one of beauty through the chaos. I hope you guys enjoy this one! Shorter than usual but something is better than nothing right? Without talking any further, let's get on with this shall we?

P.S. Not proofread, Ignore mistakes if any..

SUKOON

Moonlight streamed through he curtains as winds played a duet with the chimes. She turned in her sleep, a faint smile adding to her allure. 

She dreamed about the party. He looked at her with eyes that held only love. Suddenly everyone else disappeared as he made his way to her. His soft breaths fanning her face. She looked away not being able to meet his gaze anymore. He bent down to steal a kiss. As he was about to capture her lips, she slapped him and yelled "Pappi!" She didn't realise that she kept repeating the word as a soft murmur. She turned again as her dream continued with him unperturbed trying to kiss her again.

Unbeknownst to her, a pair of bespectacled eyes took in her every little nuance and fell in love with her most vulnerable state. He heard incoherent syllables but the range of expressions on her face was enough to keep him glued. 

He had the sudden urge to know who it was that she dreamed of? Pappi? Did she say that? Or was the lack of sleep a source of his hallucination. He didn't know but he kept on drinking in her form. She looked absolutely ethereal. Wearing an oversized t-shirt, hair loosely tied leaving a few strands to blatantly flirt with her gorgeous face. Oh how he envied their destiny. How he wished he had the same fate. 

A wayward strand played with her lips. She seemed to be ticklish at its doings. He softly tucked the element of his jealousy behind her ear. Caressing her face with the back of his fingers he leaned in to take in her scent. His mind told him of the impending danger. He knew this was wrong and yet still he needed this like he needed air to breathe.

She sighed content. He didn't know if it was the dream or his ministrations that led to her contentment. Either way he was happy, he had missed being this close to her. More often than not when he did her homework back in the day, she would doze off, oblivious to the world. He would steal glances at her, loving her from a distance.

He was selfish for he never wanted to share his love, not even with her. It was his personal heaven and his very own hell. He had tried once and the memory of that heartbreak still marred his nightmares. Maybe that was why he denied it all these years. But then at the party he allowed himself a few shameless moments of intimacy.