Chapter 22: Fanaa

Folks!

How are we?

I hope alive and kicking!

The previous update had a literal heart attack in it, I saw your comments and can I say sadist in me is rejoicing? Okay okay, I shall tame it down. No more gloating, promise! And here, take *hugs* for all the heartache.

So here is the deal, sit tight. Cause it will take a while for all of this to settle. Why I did it? Cause such is life and I love drama! But story wise, this would be monumental. Trust me!

I would like to dedicate this one especially to @vivacious3 Prii. Doctor, thank you for validating information or I would still be researching on this. I love you ya! And I'm so proud of you!

Okay, so this one, Fanaa.. We all know the meaning of this word.. It means "Destroy", "Destroyed" or "Destruction". Without any further blabber, let's get on with this!

Pushkar called out for help in a panic stricken voice. "Bade Papa? Please wake up." He patted his Uncle's cheeks in a bid to bring him back to consciousness but to no avail.

The entire family came barging at the call for help. They didn't know what had surpassed. All they knew was what they saw. The eldest of the family lay motionless on the floor as the youngest cried, asking for a doctor.

"Varun! Call the doctor immediately." Lalaji ordered kneeling next to his brother. "Bhai sahab?" He called out sprinkling some water on his face. Receiving no response, not even a flinch he asked his son what had caused this.

"Eric had called." He sobbed and spoke between hiccups. "Shravan Bhaiya, he's not okay. He's been rushed to the hospital. Bade Papa heard and passed out."

"Hospital? What do you mean? Why is Shravan Puttar at the hospital?" Lalaji's trepidation rose.

Kamini placed an understanding hand on his shoulder. "Pushkar Puttar, what has happened? If you don't tell us, how will we be able to help?" She reasoned with Pushkar who was visibly shaken.