Your Quirk

💜Shinso💜
Force field- you can put up invisible force fields to block people and they can be used to reflect quirks so the other person injures themselves
The drawbacks are if you use it too much no one can get within 3 feet of you for an hour because of a force field

🦋Tamaki🦋
Neko- You have cat ears and a cat tail, and you can do anything a cat can. You also can turn into any type of cat, lion, tiger, house cat, cheetah, etc.
The drawbacks are you'll throw up if you are in cat form for too long

🐸Tsuyu🐸
Servants- you can use inanimate objects and make them do anything you want. You basically give them a soul and they attack for you (anyone get what I'm referring to?)
The drawbacks are the longer you use it the fewer objects you can manipulate.

💴Momo💴
Voodoo- you keep little dolls with you and when you're fighting someone you get a piece of there hair ir something and attach it to the doll. Then whatever you do to the doll will happen to the person.
The drawbacks are after you use it on someone you can't use your quirk again for 10 minutes.

🎤Jiro🎤
Voice- It's Present Mic's quirk. So I really dont need to explain it.
The drawbacks are that you'll get a really bad headache if used too much.

🔥Todoroki❄
Matter- You can turn liquids to solids or gases, gases to solid or liquid, and solids to liquid or gases.
The drawbacks are if you turn something into a liquid you get dehydrated, if you turn something solid you get nauseous, and if you turn something into a gas, well, you get gassy, like Aoyama.

🥦Deku🥦
Disease- hehehe. You can infect anyone with a disease of your choice. Some villians getting corona.
The drawbacks are if you use it to much you'll get a cold.

💥Bakugo💥

Quirkless. You made him be nicer to Deku because you weren't going to let you be the only exception of him hating quirkless people.

⚡Denki⚡
Thunder- you make really loud noises that sound like thunder. It's obvious why I chose this.
The drawbacks are that you get headaches.

👽Mina👽
Nightmare- you make illusions that make it look like your opponents worst fear or nightmare
The drawbacks are you have alot of nightmares yourself.

🕷Sero🕷
Pocket sized- you can shrink non living objects. You can also shrink some peoples quirks. Like if you were fighting Todoroki you could shrink the size of his ice and flames.
The drawbacks are if you use it to much it goes crazy and you will shrink random things for 30 minutes.

🏔Kirishima🏔
Telekinesis- you can move any nonliving object with your mind as long as it's under 1 ton.
The drawbacks are you get really weak.

💯Mirio💯
Smile- if someone smiles when you're fighting you can make them go blind for up to 30 seconds (idk I ran out of ideas)

The drawbacks are if you use it a lot your jaw hurts.

😴Aizawa😴
Sixth sense- you can see dead people (ghosts) and you can make them fight your opponents and they can't see them since they're dead. (If you've seen the movie Sixth Sense you know what I'm talking about)
The drawbacks are you sometimes see dead people who look a bit terrifying because of the way they died... but only if you use it to much then you can't turn your quirk off. You can turn it off when you don't use it too much though.

🖐Shigaraki🖐
Demon- your half demon. You have demon horns and you have the powers a demon has. And there is a demon inside of you like dark shadow.
The drawbacks are you can loose control of it and you go on a killing spree.

Dabi
Stitches- you control these needle like things and they move in a way like they're stiching something up. (Ironic huh)
The drawbacks are if you use it to much you'll bleed.

💉Toga💉
Slowdown- you can slow down the way people and objects move. So you can make people move really slow so you can attack.
The drawbacks are that if you use it to much you'll be really slow.

🐓Hawks🐓
Ink- you can squirt ink out of your hands. It can't do much except blind people momentarily.
The drawbacks are that it makes a huge mess and stains.