How You Met

💜Shinso💜
You had been unable to get into the Hero course so you were put into general studies. You walked into class 1-C and looked around. Your gaze landed on a boy with purple hair and tired eyes. He stood out to you so you sat down next to him.
"Hello, I'm (F/N) (L/N)! Nice to meet you!" You smiled at him holding your hand out.
"Hitoshi Shinso" he said shaking your hand.

🦋Tamaki🦋
You guys met on your first day of your first year at U.A. A loud blond came up to you.
"Hello! My name is Mirio Togata, this is Tamaki Amajiki," the blonde said gesturing towards a nervous indigo haired boy to his left.
"My name is (F/N) (L/N)..." you said nervously, you were suprised by the loud boys enthusiasm.
"N-nice t-to meet y-you (L-L/N)." Amajiki whispered.
"Nice to meet you as well Amajiki, Togata." I said with more confidence.
"Just call me Mirio!" Togata- I mean Mirio said.
"Sure, Mirio." You smiled back. You didn't notice that someone was staring at you.

🐸Tsuyu🐸
You met when you were 8 years old, at the park. You were sitting alone on the swings when a green haired little girl walked up to you.
"Hey, my name is Tsuyu Asui, you can call me Tsuyu, kero." She smiled at you.
"Nice to meet you Tsuyu! My name is (F/N) (L/N), but you can call me (F/N)!" You smiled at her. She then dragged you to the sandbox where you spent the rest of the day playing.

💴Momo💴
(You're 14 in this scenario)
You came from a rich family like hers, and you didn't have many friends. One day your parents dressed you up in a fancy dress/suit and took you to a fancy event. You were standing by the wall alone, when a beautiful girl with long dark hair walked over to you.
"Hey, I saw you were alone and decided to come introduce myself. My name is Momo Yaoyorozu, you can call me Momo." She said to you.
"Oh, my name is (F/N) (L/N), you can call me (F/N), nice to meet you Momo." You smiled at her.
You guys saw each other at every event you went to and always hung out, and then you both got into U.A. together.

🎤Jiro🎤
You were at (favorite band/singer's) concert, and you were extremely excited. When it started, you heard the girl next to you singing along. You looked at her, she had a beautiful voice, purple hair, and she was wearing awesome clothes that made her look like a rock star.
After the concert you caught up to her and introduced yourself, you guys then saw each other again at U.A. and became friends.

🔥Todoroki❄
You were 5 years old, and saw a multi-colored hair boy sitting alone on the sidewalk with a bandage over his eye. He was crying. You walked over to him.
"Hey, are you alright?" You asked.
He looked up at you.
"Y-yeah." He looked down wiping his eyes.
You sat down next to him.
"My name's (Y/N)! What's yours?" You asked tilting your head.
"Shoto..." he responded still looking down. You grabbed his face gently and turned his face towards you.
"Hey, if you want to talk to someone, you can talk to me." You looked at him with nothing but concern in your eyes. He was stunned by your kindness and started to cry again. He hugged you while he cried for a few minutes, you hugged him back. Then he explained about his trashy father, and how his mother hurt him. You hugged him and said
"I'll be your friend, it'll be fine."

🥦Deku🥦
You were neighbors with him your whole life, you always protected him from Bakugo. Your mom and Inko always thought you two were adorable, as you guys usually fell asleep cuddling after you watched old videos of All Might. You were just best friends your whole life.

💥Bakugo💥
You were also childhood friends with him, but even though he was your friend, you still stood up for Izuku when Bakugo tried to bully him. You guys always teased each other, and every day you hung out, you'd go and sit on a boulder next to a cliff, to watch the sunset.

⚡Denki⚡
You were at the beach one day, watching the waves (I'm watching the waves. I'm in love with you Brandon. AHHH) when a blonde guy with a black streak going through his hair walked over to you.
"Hey beautiful, my names Denki Kaminari, but you can call me anytime." He winked at you.
"Hey anytime, my names (F/N) (L/N), you can call me not interested." You replied only glancing at him once. His jaw dropped. Then you two became best friends.

👽Mina👽
You met her in middle school, and were best friends with her and Kirishima. Nothing special happened, she came up to you on your first day and started talking to you.

🕷Sero🕷
You met him during the entrance exam, he saved you from getting crushed by a robot and he had to help get the tape off of you, but you both managed to pass. You thanked him and gave him a hug. When you saw him the first day, you ran up to him excited. You became best friends boom.

🏔Kirishima🏔
You transferred to U.A. from Shiketsu after the sports festival. He was the first person to come up and talk to you. Welcome to the Bakusquad!

💯Mirio💯
You met basically the same way as Tamaki, except Miro was the one who was staring at you instead of Tamaki.

😴Aizawa😴
You met in high school, you were Hizashi's twin sibling. You introduced yourself, he thought you were less annoying than your brother so you became friends.

Dabi
You joined the LOV after the attack on the summer camp, and decided that you would become friends with Dabi. You spent 2 weeks annoying him nonstop until he agreed to be your friend.

🖐Shigaraki🖐
You were Kurogiri's cousin, he decided to let you join the LOV after you bugged him for 3 months about it. When you saw Shigaraki, you thought that he'd make an interesting friend. So you were a suck up until he liked you enough to become your friend.

💉Toga💉
She kidnapped you and brought you to the hideout. You didn't really care cause you hated everything and wanted to die. But when Toga started being extremely nice to you, you decided to join the LOV and be her friend.

🐓Hawks🐓
You were a news reporter, and you met him in person at a press conference. He pulled you aside to talk to you. You were shocked that a pro hero would want to talk to you, of all people, but you guys exchanged numbers and kept in contact.