They Get Feelings

💜Shinso💜
He started liking you about a month into the school year, you were walking home together, and he glanced at you. He froze, as he saw the sun gleaming in your bright eyes.
"Shinso? What are you staring at?" You asked. He blushed and looked away.
"N-nothing." He muttered. It was then, that he realized how much he liked you.

🦋Tamaki🦋
He liked you the first time he saw you. He never saw anyone as beautiful as you, and your personality was unique. He loved the way you talked, the way you smiled. It was love at first sight for Tamaki (I'm sorry it's cliche).

🐸Tsuyu🐸
You were about 13, you were shopping for supplies for when you started middle school. You were excitedly shouting and jumping around. Tsuyu thought you were adorable, and began developing feelings for you from then on.

💴Momo💴
It was after you started U.A, when she saw you in your hero costume for the first time. She thought that you looked amazing with it, and that's when she started to like you.

🎤Jirou🎤
When you guys went to a karaoke party and she heard you sing. She thought that you were amazing. So instead of singing, she watched you sing.

🔥Todoroki❄
He honestly liked you since you helped him when he was 5. A little young I guess, but it started off as a small crush, but now it's much more.

🥦Deku🥦
He started liking you when you were 11, and you punched Bakugo in the face after he pushed the poor broccoli. (Oh btw, you guys cuddled with each other until you turned 13 and deku started being a nervous shit)

💥Bakugo💥
He started liking you once when you guys were watching the sunset. You were about 14 at the time.

⚡Denki⚡
He liked you ever since you said that one sentence to him the day you met. He thought you were badass and really loved that.

👽Mina👽
She liked you since you met, she thought you were adorable. But after you entered U.A. she started to like you even more.

🕷Sero🕷
He started liking you on the first day of U.A. when you ran up to him and hugged him, while Kaminari watched with jealousy written on his face.

🏔Kirishima🏔
About a week after you transferred, he started developing feelings for you. He thought you were very manly.

💯Mirio💯
He started liking you 2 months after you started U.A, Tamaki, Mirio, Nejire, and you were the top 4 strongest students of all the 1st years. So naturally, you 4 became best friends and hung out all the time. Mirio loved your attitude, which is how he started falling for you.

😴Aizawa😴
It took a while for him to realize his feelings, your 2nd year is when he started liking you. He thought it was adorable, the way you loved cats like he did. And you fall asleep a lot when you two are studying. Your so similar, which is why he loves you.

Dabi
Even though you annoyed him, he loved it. He thought you were a sarcastic asshole, and he loved that about you. He started liking you about 3 1/2 months after you joined the league.

🖐Shigaraki🖐
He loved that you acted completely different to him then everyone else, besides Kurogiri since he was your cousin. You acted really annoying and teased the hell out of everyone else, but you were kind to him. He liked you ever since you spent 10 minutes straight, listing off insults at Dabi.

💉Toga💉
She's Toga, she liked you as soon as she saw you.

🐓Hawks🐓
He was intrigued when he saw you at the conference, but after the 3rd time you guys hung out is when he started to like you more.