First Kiss

💜Shinso💜
He was late for school one day so you went to his house and practically broke down his bedroom door.
"SHINSO WAKE UP!" you shrieked.
He didn't wake up.
So you went over to him and planted a kiss on his lips.
That woke him up.
He blushed and you thought it was the cutest thing ever.

🦋Tamaki🦋
You had been dating for about 1 month.
"Hey Tama?" You asked as you two were watching TV.
"Y-yeah bunny?" He looked over to you.
"I want to try something." You whispered as you leaned closer to him.

"What is it- mmph!" He was cut off by your lips connecting with his. His lips were soft against yours, gently brushing together. When you pulled away you saw his red face.
"S-sorry Tamaki..." you blushed looking down.
"N-no, i-it's f-fine." He smiled at you.

🐸Tsuyu🐸
You and Tsuyu were at her house studying.
"Hey sunshine?" Tsuyu asked.
You blushed at the nickname.
"Y-yeah Tsuyu?" You stuttered.
Her lips lightly brushed against yours for a few seconds before she pulled away. You blushed and covered your face from embarrassment while Tsuyu just smiled

💴Momo💴"Good job out there today Momo!" You congratulated her as she walked towards you

💴Momo💴
"Good job out there today Momo!" You congratulated her as she walked towards you.
"Thanks babe!" She smiled.
You couldn't stop yourself. You jumped and wrapped your arms around her neck and kissed her passionately.
When you pulled away your face was bright red.
"S-sorry..." you apologized flustered.
She just giggled and kissed your cheek.

🎤Jiro🎤
You walked in her dorm one day and she was singing your favorite song. You went up to her and were about to kiss her cheek but she turned her face so your lips met hers. She immediately fell over blushing.
"I-I'm sorry I didn't k-know that's what you were going to do!" She covered her face. You laughed and hugged her.
"What do you mean? It's fine."

🔥Todoroki❄
You were making a tiktok and he was just watching you from the doorway.
He thought you were hit so he walked up to you and started to make out with you while you were still filming.
"S-Sho?" You blushed pointing at your phone.
He just shrugged and walked out. You got a lot of likes on that video.

🥦Deku🥦
You were watching him train and he seemed to be lacking motivation so you decided to take action.
You walked over to him and planted a soft kiss on his lips.
He blushed like crazy.
"W-what was that for?" He asked flustered.
"Just though you needed it." You said as you walked off.
And indeed he did. He worked out twice as hard thanks to you.

💥Bakugo💥
He wanted to get your attention, it was lunch time and you were talking to Kaminari. He stomped over to you and grabbed your face, turning it towards him. He smashed his lips against yours roughly. After a few seconds he pulled away and smirked at your flustered face.
"See that dunce face!? She's/he's/they're mine, remember that." He snarled before 'walking' off.
"He wasn't even doing anything-" you said confused, as you two were just talking about your favorite video games.

⚡Denki⚡
You were hanging out with the girls, Mina, Jiro, Hagakure, Momo, Ochaco, and Tsuyu, at lunch. You were just talking about your next trip to the mall together.
"Hey dunce face, I bet you're to much of a pu$$y to kiss (Y/N)." Bakugo smirked.
"BET!" Denki yelled as he walked over to you. He grabbed you by your waist and spun you around so you were facing him. He held you in his arms as you were leaning (idk how to describe it, but you know how people kiss when they're dancing in movies, yeah like that) while he kissed you. He let go of you and walked back over to Bakugo smirking. Mina, Momo, and Ochaco were fangirling at you two while you were bright red and stuttering.
"I honestly don't know what you see in that idiot," Jiro remarked. You just smiled in return.

👽Mina👽
You were hanging out with the Bakusquad at 1 AM. Sero had snuck in 5 bottles of alcohol to the dorms. You were in your dorm. Well, you and Mina were the only sensible ones, and you only drank a little so you two were still sober. But the rest of the Bakusquad were drunk af and were being complete idiots. Mina and you were just talking and out if no where Kaminari yelled "JUST KISS ALREADY!" in a slurred drunk voice.
Mina just smirked before she kisses your lips softly. It turned into a makeout session and lasted until Bakugo threatened to kill you both.

🕷Sero🕷
You and Sero were training and he accidently made a mistake and got you two tied up in his tape together. He took this as an opportunity to kiss you. So that's what he did. You were stuck together until Kaminari found you two. He made fun of you for a few minutes before you threatened to make him activate his quirk the next time he goes swimming, so he stopped and got Aizawa to help you.

🏔Kirishima🏔
You had been dating for a few weeks and it was your 4th date. It was simple, just dinner and a little walk. Well during your walk he had brought you to a cherry blossom tree (yandere simulator vibes anyone?). He held both your hand in his and looked into your eyes.
"H-hey can I kiss you?" He asked, knowing that consent was manly.
You blushed but nodded.
His lips pressed against yours gently. Your lips moved in sync against each others for a minute of two before you pulled away, both blushing.
"We should do that more often," you said brushing your hand against his cheek before planting a kiss on his forehead.

💯Mirio💯
You were talking to Tamaki and Neijire after class when Mirio walked up to you confidently. He kissed your lips for a few seconds and then pulled away and walked off. You stared at him confused while Tamaki smiles slightly and Neijire fangirls.

😴Aizawa😴
He was about to kiss his cat but then you purposely got in the way and he kissed you instead. Not that he was complaining.

🖐Shigaraki🖐
You two kissed on your first date.

Dabi
You were talking to Shigaraki and he got jealous so he went up to you, dragged you away, kissed you, and then you had a bible study session.

💉Toga💉
She kissed you even before you started dating, she's Toga what do you expect?

🐓Hawks🐓
He had just come back from the hospital after a serious villian attack. As soon as you saw him you tackled him and kissed him. He was shocked but kissed you back. You blushed when you pulled away.
"S-sorry, it's just I was worried." You smiled sheepishly.
He chuckled and patted your head.

Wow. I posted a chapter on 2 different stories on Wattpad, and I made a YouTube video and uploaded it all in one day. Look at me being productive 😌