Quarintine cont.

The first part has been untouched/edited, the first part was already done before I went on break. Even though this based off the anime, this is still a fanfic so some things will be different from the original plot of the anime. Since Y/n is the main character of this fanfic she will be of course the primary focus, though there will be some honorable mentions. I'm taking summer school currently digitally, updates will not be consistent until I am able to get my life together. I also need to rewatch the anime, so I can make sure for some of the future scrip is correct.

Another note no image nor music is mine, unless I say otherwise.

Warning: Foul Language, sexual themes, physical abuse, sexual abuse, and the mention of blood (just the word).

Y/n POV

_____________________________

<____________________________

(Message sent by Shota ^^^)

<You like what u see?~】

When my eyes first glazed over the image, I sucked in my breath. Soon blood trickled down my nostril. At first it was just a few drops before becoming a fast stream of crimson. Spilling and ruining the clean clothes I wore, after my shower. This was not unexpected, I guess the quiet ones are always the ones to watch out for.

"What the actual fuck Shota.." I sad with small tired grin, my hand propped over my upper face.

"What a fucker."

"Y/n sensei are you alright?"

I glanced up quickly to see the worried expressions upon my students, some clenching their fists, only yet again to remind me of that most of them are yanderes, huh.

I tilt my head only slightly, to feel the a liquid drip onto my other hand, looking down at the pooled crimson gathering on my hand, as it flows a steady river between my fingers.

Grabbing a tissue in one of my drawers from my desk, wiping my nose clean. Tapping my finger onto the top my nose, effectively stopping the flow of the blood from my nose. Throwing it in the bin beneath my desk, before quickly teleporting to the bathroom the clean the mess that was created.

Now with another new fresh set of clothes, I hopped into my chair and sending a message to Shota, his efforts questionable. Like why?? I mean it was cute honestly, surprised I shouldn't yet I still am..

【Why u do this?..】>

<Why not Kitten? How about these then.
Does these two peak your interests? 】

I glared at this text of "Why not Kitten?," for a moment. Imagining how much I would love to wipe that stupid grin off of his face, as I could feel it through the phone. Before reading the next sentence. I sneered at the text, fuck. Did I really want to see this...