Tomodachi

Y/n POV (present day)

"Well it seems I'm back again, it's been awhile hasn't it P/n." I look to my right shoulder, where my small dragon sat upon. They only yawn in response.

"How about you?" I ask, as small another dragon popped up. From inside of my shining h/l h/c hair, before rolling onto my other shoulder.

 From inside of my shining h/l h/c hair, before rolling onto my other shoulder

His name is Coal, as time passed. I had developed all new types of powers, from shapeshifting to the speed and many others. OP, right, but it can be cool, but just tiring at times.

"You know the drill." I spoke quietly, as they nod and flew into their corresponding amulet, waiting for the next command. I now don't need the help of P/n, to keep my transformation of a larger animal. I can now transform into things easier, meaning I'm able to do more damage.

They're more like my guardians, my familiars. Sure, I've gotten older, but way more stronger. 'Dang this place hasn't changed a bit.' I thought, as I open the doors, to the school. I'm a bit early, so there were no students walking around yet.  I started to walk towards the teacher's lounge, some time started to pass by.

So I decided to check out some of my music, to play. While looking through my playlist, I bumped into someone. I look up and see, the one and only Mr. not do cold to others, Endeavor!

I get up, dusting myself off.

"We got to stop meeting like this.." sending a wink his way, as he sighs.

"Off." He looked up at me with a hateful glare, but I can tell that it had a tiny bit of playfulness in it.

"Well if it isn't, the one the only
.
.
.
Y/n!" I turn around to see Hizashi says as he pauses for effect. There Hizashi, Present Mic, in all his glory, my annoying beautiful idiot.

I remember when I first met him, he was blushing every time he looked at me. Making Endeavor I guess you can say jealous? I mean whenever I would leave his sight he would instantly become overprotective or is it possessive? Maybe both.

Though he would always hold me pretty close to his chest, when Hizashi was around. Or when anyone was around, now that I think about it...I think about it later. I'm guessing Yandere though.

"Well it seems you haven't changed a bit." I walk over to him, before giving him a side hug. Almost everyone was here, almost the whole gang, Midnight was missing and Aizawa too. But I didn't question it, she was probably flirting with some guy or something, and Aizawa was most likely sleeping.

"You're still the beautiful, shining, lazy, goddess..." He started to trail on, but the more he did. Things started to get weird, drool started to come out of his mouth. As his eyes, looked as if they were stuck in a daze. A blush started to emit from his cheeks, glowing brighter and brighter, by the second. I could of took a peek into his little mind, but why would I? I can tell that it's dirty and is NSFW, so I'm fine.