Quarintine

Hey guys sorry haven't been updating, I have officially 3 Fs on my record so I've been trying to work them up. The art above is my latest art piece that I've done in my own spare time. I want my art to be controversial, though in my explanation of this art has a powerful meaning.

But it has yet to have a name, so maybe you guys could help. Also if you could I would like to know what you think of or believe this artwork I've created represents, in your own understanding.

P.S I am so thankful that you guys have enjoyed my book so far and I can't fathom that it's doing so well with only a few chapters. Thank you so much for your love and support, that you have brought.

Enjoy!

[Spin Off]

Y/n POV

"So let's get this classroom up and running, shall we

"So let's get this classroom up and running, shall we..?"

Typing away at my laptop, adding in the students, sending an invite to Shota. After all this is his class, attaching the link to live classroom to the message. Before finally sending it, as I wait patiently for the students to appear.

25 mins pass...

'Welp I have time, doesn't seem like they'll come on anytime soon...'

Closing my f/c laptop half way, before maying my way to the bathroom. Turning on the water, making sure to set it to my preferred temperature. Just right. Closing the bathroom door quietly and letting out a sigh. As I stared at the shower head, shoot out the perfect tempered water, looking at myself for a moment.

Then stripping down, making sure to take out my earrings, not wanting them to possibly slip, getting lost in the flowing water, and fall to my demise into the drain. Finally stepping into the shower, with a relaxed sigh, as the water hits my skin.

Time skip (cuz no offense but I don't wanna write a whole shower scene)

My hair damp from the left over moisture of the shower, combed enough not to get knots, but still has that messy hair look. Wearing oversized shirt and sweatpants, pretty unprofessional, but this was your home, you're gonna stay comfortable.

(If u don't have long hair ignore the next part, you just combed it to wear you were comfortable enough, you just left your hair down)

Combing my hand through it, pulling my hair into a pony tail held at them helm. While a yellow rubber band is within my mouth, but before I could fully complete my ponytail look.

A chime sounded through my house.