Testuto

This my art project I have finished yesterday. It's stippling, I have a history project that I'm gonna do on a civil rights politician named Harvey Milk who stood up for gays.

Swear words will be included when ever there's a bakugo or just a Yandere?

Y/n POV

I chuckle at the students as they were in the uniforms I used to wear, oh the memories...

Though I remember sometimes I would be yelled at for not doing the work given to me, because I was too lazy. That's how mostly me and Shota bonded just our love for sleeping. I chuckled once more earning stares from the class, especially Shota. I looked at him questioningly tilting my head towards his direction.

"What?" Though he just stares at me, almost as if in a daze. Before clearing his throat, without another word, staring forward towards the class of students in front of us. Explaining the lesson, though I wasn't expecting what he was about to say next.

"You brats will be taking a quirk assessment test..." I gasped, like some of the others before they started to yell out, the exact same thing Shota just said.

"QUIRK ASSESSMENT TEST?!" When they yelled this, Shota took the chance to take a glance at me, or at least in my direction. Though when we connected eye contact, his lips curled up to a small smirk. His eyes slightly squinted, cheeks shaded with a light tint of pink, before sharing a quick wink.

I couldn't help but feel my cheeks rise in temperature, being caught off guard with his little action. I chuckled softly, a small smile present on my face, as I slightly turn my head to the side. Slightly pissed off at what Shota for what he had just done, though I was never one to hold grudges unless you really did piss me off.

He was my childhood friend, I can't stay mad at him, plus I feel like an idiot not knowing what he was doing sooner.

Though when the students started to argue back and forth with Shota, I had to step in.

"Woah, woah, there guys, you've been doing this since junior high correct? Then this should be a piece of cake, plus in this one you are allowed to use your powers, so fun right! I'm sure all of you will do a great job, ok?"

I say in a nervous voice, as a single drop of sweat dripped down the side of my face. Smiling wide as my lips anxiously twitched, eyes closed, hoping that they'll buy it and just leave it at that.

Though before I could open my eyes, I felt as though I was pulled back. Opening one of my eyes, I see now that I was now placed behind Shota. Now seeing with two eyes, I leaned on him, placing my hands on his waist pulling him close just to tease him.

Placing my chin onto his shoulder, before snuggling my head into the crook of his neck, to the best of my abilities.

Pecking Shota on the cheek, though the moment I did these actions I felt many glares. I brushed them off, thinking maybe some of the students had a crush, on me? No, that can't be right why me a teacher? Ehh, whatever, a little drama won't hurt anyone.

I could feel Shota's face heat up before, cooling down. Shedding a small smirk my way, returning the gesture giving him a wink. Though his attitude faded once he faced the class. Addressing them in a bored and tired manner. My arms now hugged his body close to mine, enjoying being close to him. The heat resonating off of him, I can't help but feel sleepy.

"In junior high, what was your best result for the softball throw?" Shota blankly asks.

Katsuki I believe, said in response 67 meters. Making me smile, snuggling into Shota's neck more.