*Konnichiwa!*

The art in this fanfic is not mine unless said otherwise.

The following chapter after this one takes place when you were younger, still in school. So you have no idea of the future events of your classmates or people that you will meet.

Had to clarify people were confused. Enjoy!
/—————//———//—————/

F/c - favorite color
P/n - pet's name

Power: If you think of a power, or even see it you will be able to use that power. Being able to switch between multiple powers.

Downfall: Pushes you a little more to turning insane and makes you super lazy. Making you do more reckless things and could push you to the dark side.

Before we get into the story, it will start off as the background sequence of Y/n L/n.

こんにちは!

This is where your story begins....

こんにちは!。。。This is where your story begins

Y/n POV (age 15)

I woke up to the sound of an alarm, I then smashed my alarm clock into broken parts or left overs.. Before lazily getting up and getting a new clock from the drawer.
"Good morning P/n how was your nap?" As I look down onto my currently small feathered friend(pic, imagine no small girl).

"*yawns*" I chuckle at his small yawns, as I start to head towards the bathroom.

Time skip

When I finished getting ready wearing black sweatpants and and a grey tank top. With f/c (running shoes) and a small bag to hold some necessary items, plus P/n of course.

As I head down with P/n on my shoulder, I am greeted with no one. Seeing as I lived alone and have to fend for myself in this harsh environment! *strikes dramatic pose*. I then grabbed my food and sat down at the table and began to eat. As I lazily look over to the calendar I see that the entrance exam is today.
.
.
.
"OH SHIT! HURRY, P/N WE NEED TO GO!" As I gobble up my food stuffing it in my face before grabbing P/n and heading out the door. 'SHIT! SHIT! SHIT! IM GONNA BE LATE!' I thought as it kept repeating in my head, as I raced out of my house, not before locking it of course.

"Oh wait can't I just teleport there?" I said to my said to myself in a low whisper. I then stop in midair as I facepalm myself, at my idiotic ness. I then teleport there in the nick of time, as I sped to the designated area. As I listen to the man talk on the podium saying something about points and defeating robots. Big robots equal none, others equal some, though if someone got caught and needed saving that would earn me extra. As in hero points or saving points?

Time skip

I then started to look around, looking at the other competitors or some potential friends. I then turn to my left to see a girl with long black hair and onyx eyes. Wearing a black crop top and black tightly fitted work out pants showing off a bit of skin, nearing her thighs. I went to turn around but my legs moved on their own, as I was now in front of her being a nervous wreck.