Chapter 1

"Izumi~" A sweet voice called out, as the door slowly opened revealing the green sleeping girls mother Inko Midoriya.

"Mnggn" Izumi grumbled, drool coming down her cheek as her forest green hair was all over the place sticking from different directions.

Inko hummed and began to slowly walk away with a smirk on her face and said "Guess you don't want any of mommas famous pancakes!" With that being said, she could hear Izumi fall out of bed and running towards the kitchen.

She came into the Kitchen panting "You said Pancakes!?" She shouted with a smile plaster onto her face.

"Mhm, right on the dining room table!" Inko said, looking at her daughter before turning around and getting her coffee from the coffee machine.

Izumi ran into the dining room and sat down eating the two layers of delicious, fluffy, light brown pancakes her mother made.

After a while Izumi took her empty dishes to the sink and wash them off before hearing the front door open.

"Izumi I'm off to work be safe!" She heard her mother's, voice before the door closed.

She whisper back an 'I love you to' before putting the dry dishes back into the cabinet.

Seconds later she went up into her room going on her computer searching for a job...again.

"To far"

"Not enough money"

"Eh.."

She sighed, placing her chin on her hand swiping and swiping to look at any jobs.
——

After a hour of searching for jobs she was about to close her computer before a 'Ding!' Came from the computer.

She slowly opened it back up her eyes widen at the sight.

~
Workers needed for assistance for Pro Hero's to help out with there many of paper work and etc. If interested please call us at XXX-XXX-XXXX

We will be telling you what to bring to the Hero's that you'll be helping out.

Location:—————-

Address:—————-

Contact-XXX-XXX-XXXX
Thank you~
~

Izumi squealed before jumping out of her bed and grabbing her phone from off the charger and quickly contacting the people before time runs out and all the spots where filled.

~

After getting off the phone with the desk lady who told her they need people fast and said to come tomorrow the green hair girl plopped down on her bed look up to the popcorn ceiling.

It was the perfect place to work it was a 10 minute walk and it gave the right amount of money that Izumi needed so she could leave out of her mother's place and get somewhere for her to settle.

She sat up and looked around her room, and a small frame picture catching her eyes. She slowly got up from her spot on the bed and moving closer to the picture on her desk.

She help the picture up with a smile coming onto her face while a tear streamed down her face and onto the picture.

It was of Her and Kacchan when they were just little toddlers.

She shook her head a pulled herself together.

Tomorrow is gonna be a big day

Hopefully she gets it...

She can't wait to tell her mom so she quickly calls her and tells her everything~
~~~~~

"Bakugo!" A voice said, from behind him Katsuki grumbled and kept walking over to his car pulling out the keys and unlocking it.

"Wait up man!"

Katsuki hurried and walked to his car so her can drive off and not look back.

He quickly got in the car and started the engine, before he could press on the break his passenger door opened showing no other than, Denki Kaminari one of Katsuki 'friends'.

Denki quickly closed the door before putting his bag in the back seat and pulling his arm behind his head.

Katsuki cursed under his breath before driving off he'd knew he would have to drop the idiot off at his house because him and Jiro got into it and she kicked him out the car telling him to walk his was home before driving off leaving him.

"Soo~ Bakugo ya ready to get an assistant I know I am- but just not a girl Jiro is gonna tip there head off if they just look at me" The yellow hair boy said, removing the smile off his face as he thought of his girlfriend.

"Don't Care as long as they know what they are doing" Katsuki said, anger and stress out from one of his Co-Workers.

Kaminari looked at Katsuki confused he would usually yell at the boy telling him to shut of or something.

"What's wrong man" Kaminari said, as he put his seatbelt on from how fast the blond was going on the highway.

"Fucking Itsu and some other chick they keep on trying to act all sexy and shit, with me and it just irritating that I go through the same shit all day and tell them to leave me the hell alone but No! They keep on doing it DAMNIT!!" Katsuki said, gripping onto the steering wheel that his knuckles started to turn white.

"Oh damn... why don't you inform the boss or something tell them to back off or ya gonna tell big man on em ya?!" Kaminari said, pulling out his switch and played Animal Crossing.

The rest of the way to Kaminari place was silent only music playing in the background.

Katsuki had to admit that even if Kaminari didn't notice he gave some good advice to Katsuki even when he didn't ask for it that why he talks about move of his problems with the dumb lighting bolt.
~~

"Thanks Man appreciate it!" Kaminari said, before getting out of the car and closing the door behind him before, walking up to his house.

Katsuki left from the yellow haired boy house and to his.

Him and Kaminari lived close by so it would only take about 10 minutes to get to Katsuki house.

He parked his car and got out unlocking his big house only to be greeted with silence and fuck he hated it....

He did his night routine then getting into the Kings Size bed a cold Kings size bed.

The rest of the night he wished that Itsu would not bother him her and her friend and taking up on Kaminari advice and just go to tell the boss about this problem.

He also wished that his new Assistant would be able to give him some type of company~

(^~^)

Thank you for reading

Tell me any kind of errors you see I would really appreciate it so I can go back.

Also be safe!  And Wash you hands !

Love you~

And BYE Chicken Nuggets!