I did not want to marry Josh. Other than the fact we don't feel for each other, he hates me and is not going to warm up any time soon.

Jenna dropped me to my shop and we got my dress, we then head home where she did my hair and makeup. I was so lucky to have her, she somehow made this rash situation to seem not as bad.

If only she could come with me today, but she was busy. "You're all ready princess, now go kill Josh with them looks," she says causing me to laugh.

The whole family arrives at the Richards together and we are invited by a overly happy Mrs. Richards.

"So Nessa, Josh will be down in a second, he had a call to take," She says.

"Do you mind if I sit at the porch? I need a little air," I say.

"Of course," and with that I step out.

I sit there, looking at the sky. It was beautiful, I wish I could've enjoyed it but this day wouldn't let me do that.

I notice it has been 40 minutes since I've been out here. Woah

I go in and see the parents, Lucas and Josh all enjoying a drink. As soon as I step in, I quickly try running back out.

But it doesn't work.

"Nessa! How about you and Josh spend some time together," Josh's dad speaks.

Josh nods without any expression and starts walking towards me. I step out to the porch and wait for him to come.

I sit on the porch swing and he comes out. He takes a seat beside me and goes to speak but his phone rings. He groans and answers it. I didn't come here to talk to him, I wanted to tell them my thoughts, but my dad would kill me.

He continues to talk on the phone and I realized I could get out of there. Our houses were right beside each other so I could quickly go there, enjoy some time alone and be back when his phone ends.

I get up and start walking towards my house when he gets up and grabs my hand. H cuts his phone and pulls me in. "Where are you going?" He asks harshly.

"Home, call me when your done," I say.

"Wait, just stay here, I'm almost done, we'll go in after," he says.

He gets off his phone and I finally feel the need to start a conversation. "So what's work like?" I ask.

"Don't make conversation, I don't need this," he says harshly.

"I was just thinki—" he cuts me off.

"We don't need to talk, just get this over with," he says getting up.

"Get what over with? This marriage?" I ask.

He starts to talk but I add on. "I'm not marrying you," I say.

"Yeah you are, I don't think you have a choice," he says smirking.

"No, I'm not! I'm not marrying you!" I try yelling but he interrupts me.

"It's just a business deal," he says.

Did he really just say that? That marriage is a business deal? I agreed to shut up, knowing there will an end to this business deal, I will get my divorce. My much needed divorce.

"Fine," I say quickly and walk into the house flaunting fake smiles all over. Can't wait to get this over with.

••a/n••

I'm gonna be completely honest... I love reading your comments, they kill me and I absolutely love them so thank you all!

Q.O.T.D. ~ if you guys could meet one person in the world, dead or alive, who would it be? I honestly have no clue but would love to hear your thoughts!

Vote. Comment. Follow.

Luv ya ;)
        ~ dwightkshrutefr