I raised my finger and she floated in the air, her eyes rolled back. All muscles in her body went limp. I saw nothing but red. The purple mark spread across her body, her neck veins pulsed out of the flesh.

She was the reason Aelia was hurting, she was the reason behind the tear from her eyes. She's the reason Aelia's heart is broken. She's the reason Aelia sees me as a heart breaker and now I had to take that role because she couldn't handle the truth

"Have you ever felt powerless Maddy? Oh, ofcourse, you can't speak because your soul is evaporating from your body right now. Oh silly me" I laughed hysterically.

My palm flattened and Maddy's body flung into the wall again, this time with such a force, it shook the foundation of the school. Lockers fell off the wall, the lit bulbs fell onto the ground.

The table is jumping over the floor like it has a mind of its own, and parts of the ceiling are coming down in chunks. Basically, everything with gravity was on the floor. The ground is moving and the noise is like extended thunder only worse because the vibrations are coming from below. The walls crumbled, blood dripped from her mouth, it oozed onto the floor, forming a small puddle.

My emotions overpowered me, What if Aelia never looks at me the same?
What if she doesn't even spare me glance? There's no way I could survive on earth without that girl.
I'm so accustomed to her touch, to her voice. And now everything is stripped.

I felt like my heart fell into a cactus and it has been punctured a million times over by tiny pins. It stings, but it's quickly replaced by a numb feeling. Not even slightly painful, just numb. I'm are not bleeding, but I know after I slowly start to pull these foreign objects out, one by one, the blood will come gushing out.

I heard muffled voices throughout the school, students and teachers evacuated.

I wasn't finished with Maddy, she took something away from me. My happiness, my first love. The first person to ever make me feel alive. She took it and destroyed it like it was nothing. She needed to feel that pain, she needed to know what it's like to have something and have it taken away from you like nothing. If I could, I would kill her but what's better than seeing her miserable for the rest of her human life on earth.. Catch my flow?

My fingers raised and brought Maddy's half dead body to face mine. I took a deep breath in and my black eyes rolled back in my bed, they were nothing but white. I pressed finger against Maddy's forehead. A heat sored through my body, a red aurora came from her body.

Maddy's memories flashed in my eyes, I saw everything. Every plan, every pain she's ever felt. I know know her address, her history. Eveything belonged to me. It was overpowering, her energy transmitted into my body. It was all so overwhelming.

I hissed in pain as it burnt but it was worth it. Maddy's body looked like the inside crack of a volanco, her eyes turned a flash of yellow. Her skin glowed brightly.

This. This is for Aelia.

A burst of energy erupted and pushed our bodies away. I landed on my feet while Maddy landed on the floor. The impact caused another shake in the ground, the school shifted slightly. The walls cracked, desperate cries was heard throughout the school, footsteps pounding down the hall. Students ran to safety.

I glanced at Maddy. Her body slowly turned back to normal, her brown flesh pasted together and her eyes returned to a green shade. She's human. 

The two bones sunk back into my skull, my heart rate slowed, the adrenaline in my veins faded. I should be happy, I got my revenge. Maddy's now a fucking human and her memory is wiped, she has no idea of God's of power. I should be happy.

Then why do I feel so broken?

I lifted myself up and dusted my clothes, my head pounded, that was the most energy I've ever used with my powers. It took a toll on me, I walked forward but my vision became blurry.

I needed to see Aelia. I shook my head and continued. I held onto the wall even though it looked like it was moving in different directions. Everything around me spun, I felt dizzy. The energy in my body suddenly drained. I fell to the concrete ground. I groaned in pain as my hand felt like it was on fire

I laid there on my back staring up to the crumbling ceiling, I glanced at my hand and noticed a flowing red circle. My chest felt heavy, I panted for breath. My muscles turned to gunk. Everything was spinning, I blinked slowly.

"Luna!" a faint voice was heard

"Oh my God Luna!" the voice came closer

My heavy eyelids couldn't stay open anymore. The person's hand cupped my cheek. A tingling feeling spread through my face.

"Luna!" she shouted

My eyes finally closed and I slipped into a state of unconsciousness. The last person on my mind was the girl that now hated my guts

Aelia Green

-
A/N

How's everyone doing? 👀

3 chapters in a couple hours back to back? What???
Bro I'm getting better everyday.
Thank you for 70k ♥