~ 9 ~

Jeongguk's point of view

I woke up the next morning to a beeping in my ear. After what happened last night, I couldn't stop smiling. When I went home me and Jimin kept texting throughout the night before he suggested I sleep because I may have messed up some words last night...

I slowly sat up and rubbed my eyes tiredly before leaving the comfort of my bed. I headed to my dresser and got out some plain ripped jeans and a yellow sweatshirt. I took my clothes to the bathroom with me and once the door was locked I started stripping, getting ready for a shower.

after I finished my shower and I changed, I put on a little bit of lip gloss that was on my dresser, feeling a little bit more confident today. I checked the time and swiftly went downstairs to find my mother making some toast.

"Eomma, make me one?"

"sure."

she looked tired so I decided not to ask anymore questions. She worked as a nurse so I could tell she was just going to make breakfast and then leave again. Once I got my toast I had to leave for the bus so I could make it to school.

a few minutes later I received my toast and I quickly put a little butter on it before setting it on the table near the door so I could put on my shoes. I was soon running out the door to the bus in hopes I didn't miss it. I didn't luckily.

while I was sitting on the bus, bored out my mind, I suddenly get a text from Jimin.

Jiminie *3*

good morning sweets! I hope you ate breakfast already~

see you at school honey <3

we had both just started dating so we both agreed not to call each other baby or anything until we really got to know each other or were comfortable with it, but the words still made me blush.

Ggukie ♥️

yes Hyungie I did eat breakfast

I cant wait to see you :)

I waited a couple more minutes before the bus called out my stop name, so I stood up and walked off the bus along with another crowd of people. When I finally got off the bus I looked over and saw Taehyung coming my way. He did live closer to the school than I did.

he had his hands in his pockets with headphones in his ears and his head down so he didn't notice my body running full force to him. He looked up at the last second where I was just jumping onto him. He stumbled back a little but smiled and hugged me back

"TaeTae!"

"morning Gguk. How was last night?" he said while smirking

"ahh, Taehyungie! We didn't do anything! We just got together for crying out loud" I replied to him while hitting his chest a little. "if anything you should tell me about you and Seokjinnie Hyung" I said smirking back, his grin quickly faded.

"u-uh...about t-that..we kinda um..."

"TAE! You did not! So do you top or not?" I said with a mischievous look in my eyes and started walking to the school now