~ 4 ~

Jimin's point of view

as expected, my alarm went off at 8:00 in the morning. I quickly turned the alarm off in hopes that I didn't wake up Jeonggukie. And now there's me saying Jeonggukie when he hardly trusts me in person. Yay!

I got up, unlike how Jeongguk says he can, and headed for the bathroom. While brushing my teeth I couldn't help but wonder what Jeongguk's sleepy face looks like. I was tempted to go look into the guest room to look but that would be invading his personal space so I decided against it.

when I finished up in the bathroom I headed to the kitchen to make breakfast before Jeongguk wakes up. While getting out eggs and milk, I noticed some pink paper, white paper, and roses laying around on the counter. Out of panic, I dropped the eggs and milk to move the paper and roses. When those things were moved out and into some drawers I looked back into the kitchen to view the mess I made. Some perfectly good eggs were now gone.

with Jeongguk in mind and how he might find this mess, I grabbed a towel and broom to start cleaning up the mess. I just wanted to make a nice breakfast for Jeongguk to make him feel less shy and awkward around me but that idea was thrown to the ground. Literally.

with those eggs and milk gone, I pulled out the paper I put away (no not the pink one) and started making a list of things I needed from the grocery store. Along with the eggs and milk, I also noticed that I didn't have bacon or pancake mix or a lot of things for that matter.

I threw out the thought of breakfast and decided that we should just go out for breakfast/lunch. or brunch. I don't know what you would call it. I got changed into a black shirt and pants, a grey sweatshirt, and a beanie.

after I changed, I pulled out some clothes for Jeongguk that I thought was cute for him to wear

after I changed, I pulled out some clothes for Jeongguk that I thought was cute for him to wear. I looked at the time and saw it was 8:55 am which meant I had five minutes before he woke up which gave me enough time to prepare a speech about what happened and what was going to happen later.

Jeongguk's point of view

my alarm of "Arirang" blasted in my ear. Sometimes I forget that's my alarm sound. Without thinking I started singing along a little, that was until I realized I wasn't familiar with this bed. I immediately stopped singing when I remembered I was Jimin Hyung's house.

stopping the alarm, I walked out of the guest room and headed to the kitchen where I assumed Jimin would be. When I found out he wasn't there I started walking around a little in the places I knew in hopes of finding him.

after a minute of wandering around, I felt a hand on my shoulder. Scaring the living heck out me, I jumped around in an attack stance only to be met to a surprised looking Jimin. Now I'm screwed.