Chapter 9: Escaping Sassar

A/N 2020 update I'm so sorry it's only been like a year.

Daisy blasted the two guards against the wall behind them knocking them unconscious. Loki stepped past her and started typing the password into the door's security panel.

Thor leaned against the wall, "hey so we. . . uh, should talk."    

"I disagree. Open communication was never our families' forte." 

"You have no idea. I've had quite the revelation since we spoke last." The two bothers walked thew the doors and said greetings of hello and hi. And started shooting people, Daisy stayed back and let her bothers have their fun. They hide behind two pillars.

"Odin brought us together, it's almost poetic that his death should split us apart. We might as well be strangers now. "Two sons of the crown" set adrift," Loki told him.

"Guys I'm still here."

"Thought you didn't want to talk about it?"

The of them make it to the elevators and slip in.  "Here's the thing. I'm probably better off staying here on Sakaar." Loki said making Daisy's nostrils flare.

"Wrong, you belong with me you always have." She said pointing an accusing finger at him.

"No, he's right. "

". . . Did you just agree with me?" "Did you just say that?"

 "This place is perfect for you. It's savage, chaotic, lawless. Brother, you're going to do great here."

"No, shut up Thor."

 "Do you truly think so little of me?" Loki asked a hurt.

"Loki I love you. Thor stop talking." Daisy said starting to get agitated.

 "Loki, I thought the world of you. I thought you, me, and Daisy were gonna fight side by side forever. But, at the end of the day, you're you, I'm me, and Daisy on her own path now . . ."

"That sweet Thor but really stop talking." 

"I don't know, maybe there's still good in you, but let's be honest, our paths diverged a long time ago."

Dasy got in-between them and hugged them both. She could see the hurt on Loki's face she could always read him better than anybody else. 

After a moment of silence, Thor suddenly looked a little geity, "Hey let's do get help." 

"What?" "Ohh, yes!"

Loki after seeing the look his sister had on shook his head. "No." 

"Come on, you love it."

"I hate it."

"It's great. It works every time."

"Come on for old time?" 

"It's humiliating."

"Not for me it's not." Daisy grinned.  "Do you have a better plan?"

"No." 

"We're doing it."

------------------------------------

The elevator doors open. Thor and Daisy support Loki's weight on both sides, with him faking a fatal injury. "Get help! Please! Our brother, he's dying." 

A small group of Sakaarian guards turns toward Thor, Loki, and Daisy. One guard aims his gun at them. 

"Get help! Help him!" Daisy grinned and Thor picked up Loki and thew him at the guards, knocking them down like bowling pins. Loki stands up and Daisy and Thor step to Loki's side. 

"Classic." Daisy and Thor laughed. 

"I still hate it. It's humiliating." Loki huffed.

"Not for us, it's not," Thor said pointing to him and Daisy. 

"So which one's the ship she told us to get?" Daisy asked.

Loki points to it. Brand new, solidly built, sleek. " The Commodore." 

Daisy when ahead of her bothers to the ship.

---------------------------------------

Thor followed behind her. "Where's Loki?" She asked when she didn't see him come up behind Thor.

"Tacking a different agal." Thor shrugged, "all right, I can figure this out. It's just another space ship," Thor said as he started to press buttons.

"Thor! The last time you said that you destroyed multiple columns and decapitated a statue of our grandfather!"  Daisy said putting her hand on her face.

"How do you even know about that?"  They flew out of the hanger.

"Loki told me."

It only took a moment before they started to shot at.