chapter two: its been awhile

Loki landed on his face making a small oof sound. Daisy laughed not even attempting to hide it she was enjoying this tiny sliver of pain he got. He faked his death and he wasn't about to get away with it so yes Daisy laughed. she helped him up to his feet only to slap him across the face." What the hell do you think you were doing? Faking your death-" tears brimmed in her eyes that she ferociously tried to blink back but they fell anyway. Loki grabbed the wrist that she brought up to her face and yanked her into his chest. He wrapped his arms around her slim figure and rested his chin on the top of her head.

"You knew you could have told me so why didn't you?" But she didn't let him answer has she kept going. " I couldn't be around my friends cuz I couldn't tell them why I've been crying! I had to go to a cabin in the middle of nowhere so I wouldn't hurt anybody! Only to come back to base to realize one of my two best friends got swallowed by a portal!"

"Daisy, do you feel that?" Loki asked interrupting her rant, Daisy sent him a dry look "feel what?" she deadpanned, the ground shook conveniently and Daisy paled a look of horror crossed her face, she screwed her eyes shut in concentration. Slowly the shaking stopped there were still light tremors but it wasn't as bad.

"You have a new power." It wasn't a question it was a statement. Daisy groaned she wasn't looking forward to talking about it with him at the moment. Lucky for her Thor called both of them to him. "Guys come on."

"Father?" Thor asked walking up from behind him. Oden doesn't look at him to know who he is. "Look at this place its Beautiful."

"Father its us." Daisy says latching on to Loki's wrist, fear seeping into her thought what if he doesn't remember us? She asked herself.

"My children I have been waiting for you." Well that answers that

"I know we've come to take you home." Thor says stopping to stand next to him. "Home yes, your mother she calls me, do you hear it?" Dad I think you've officially lost your mind.

"Loki lift your magic." Daisy shook her head at Thor," there's no magic here brother." She tells him.

Oden nods proud of his daughter noticing."It took me quite a while to break free from your spell, Frigga would be proud. Come sit with me I don't have much time." He turned around and sat on a rock behind him the three siblings followed silently behind him.

"I know we failed you but we can make things right." Thor tells him, "No I failed you, it's upon us, Ragnarok."

"No I've stopped Ragnarok I've put an end to sirsur." { A/N Spelling?} Thor you can't kill Sirsur did you not read anything as a child or pay attention in class. Daisy mentally rolled her eyes.

"Its already begun she's coming. My life was all that held her back but my time has come. I cannot keep her away any longer."

"Father who are you talking about?" Thor asked since his other siblings didn't look like they were paying attention.

"The goddess of death Hela. My first born, your sister." Oden said, Daisy leaned closer anxious for what he's going to say. She already knew about Hela. When she was 15 she accidentally read his mind and asked questions when her bracelet was put back on.

"What," Thor whispered shocked to the core.

"Her violent habits grew beyond my control, couldn't stop her so I imprisoned her, locked her away. She draws her strength from Asgard and when she gets there her powers will be limitless." Wep, it was nice knowing you bothers, Daisy thought sarcastically.

"Whatever she is, we can stop her together, we can face her together." Thor said determination seeping out his voice.

"No we won't." Oden shook his head," i'm on a different path now this you must face alone I love you my children." Oden points in the distance," look at that, remember this place; home." He glowed bright yellow before disintegrating into golden dust.

Daisy looked up when she heard lightning crackle. She looked over at Thor and saw thunder weave inbetween his fingers. "Thor?" Questions Loki.

"Guys look." Loki and Thor snapped out of there staring contest to look at her, she was looking up at something so they followed her line of sight and saw a swirl of green in the air. The three siblings shared a look and starting to walk towards it. One by one changing their outfits into their uniforms.

•{A/N}•

{Daisy's outfit

{Daisy's outfit.}

A girl walked out of the portal her Black hair long and stringy. A frown tugging at her lips. "So he's gone what a shame I would've liked to have seen that." She said.

"Well, it did look pretty cool." Daisy says shrugging all the while playing with her favorite knife inbetween her fingers. "You must be Hela I'm Thor son of Oden."

"Really? You don't look him." Hela said, "you know Thor I'm starting to thing that you might be the adoptive one. See we all have dark hair and like green and you have blonde hair and like red."

"Daisy, this is no time for your commentary." Loki gesturing for her to zip it. "Perhaps we can come to an agreement." Loki continues preparing to use his daggers on Hela if needed.

"You sound like him." Hela said pointing at Loki.

"Hey what am I chopped liver?" Daisy said moving one hand around her face. "Your just cute." Hela said pointing her sword in Daisy's general direction. "Hey, watch were your pointing that thing!"

"Kneel," Daisy blinked at her, you must be dumb if you think that I would do that.

"I beg your pardon." Loki said lended forward slightly in a I-must-have-not-heard-you-right kind of way. Daisy held back a snort, "your funny."

"Kneel." She repeated, "before your queen."

"Yeah, I don't thank so." Thor said, "For once I agree with you Thor." Daisy told her bother. Thor through his hammer, Hela caught his hammer with ease. "That's not possible."

"Darling you have no idea what's possible." She said, The next thing that happened shocked them to the core.

It wasn't possible yet she did it;

Hela had just broken Mjölnir.