chapter five: Thor is a loser

It was a boring half hour in her room if you want to call it that, intell some guards dropped an unconscious Thor at her feet. Hulk walked in the room, and I'm starting to realize this isn't going to be my room, a little while later. He stripped and - the image of a naked Hulk was now permanently smeared in her mind - jumped in a hot tub.

She blinked momentarily at that as if trying to get the memory out of her head and almost missed when some women walked in. They started 'cleaning' him up but really they were only there to play with his muscles so when he woke up with a shout Daisy couldn't help but laugh as they ran out as quickly as they could.

Thor stood up and rubbed his wrists slightly not noticing Daisy yet. He was placing his armor back on when he stumbled back slightly finally noticed the Hulk in the hot tub. "Are we cool?" Thor asked throwing his hands up in a surrender motion, Hulk grunted in response. "It's a Hulk in a hot tub?" Thor - like a weirdo - asked himself out loud.

"How long have you been like this?" Thor asked walking over to a window, "Like what?"

"Like this," Thor gestured towards him, "big, green, stupid." Daisy rolled her eyes not even attempting to tell him that it was pointless to ask Hulk questions that he most likely won't answer. "Hulk always Hulk!"

"How'd you get here," her brother decided to ask instead. "Winning," Hulk stated proudly, "you mean cheating, were they wearing one of these when you won," Thor asked gesturing to the circular disc attached to his neck. "I mean how did you arrive here?"

Hulk made a swoosh noise and brought his hand down to the water with a loud splash. "Quinjet," he rumbled. "Okay, and where is the quinjet now?"

Hulk walked out of the hot tub - still nude - making Thor say, "oh that's naked very naked and that's in my brain now." Daisy scoffed walked up to her brother and slapped his arm, "welcome to my world."

Hulk pointed out the window, "quinjet."

"Yes we're getting out of here you're going to love Asgard it's big, golden, shiny."

"Hulk stays," he says biting into some type of food. "What no, my people need me to get back to Asgard, we must prevent Ragnarok." Daisy rolled her eyes this was Hulk her brother was trying to convince it wasn't going to happen.

"Ragnarok?" Hulk asked confused but not really caring at the same time. "The prophesied death of my homeworld, the end of days, it's the end of everything-" but before he could finish Hulk grunted loudly. "If you help me get back to Asgard I'll help you get back to Earth." Thor tried to bargain.

"Earth hate Hulk!" He said deep and low, "Earth loves Hulk, they love you, you one of the Avengers one of the team one of our friends. This is what friends do they support each other." Thor says trying to convince him, "your banner's friend."

"I'm not Banner's friend I prefer you." Daisy rolled her eyes but didn't comment. "Banner's friend!" Hulk insisted, "I don't even like Banner he's all into numbers and science and stuff." Well maybe you would know about half the stuff he's talking about you actually paid attention in school.

"Thor go, Hulk stay." Wep he's persistent I'll give him that,

"Fine, stay here, stupid. It's hideous by the way the red the blue just pick a color its ridiculous." Thor said as he waved his arms around the room like a maniac. "Smash you." Hulk taunted him, "You didn't smash anyone, I won that fight."

"I smashed you." Hulk insisted, "Yeah, sure sure."

"Baby arms!" Hulk yelled with glee pointing to Thor, "What?" Thor turned around with confusion written on his face. "Baby!" Hulk yelled again. "Moron, big child." Thor retaliated.

"Well you're really not acting like an adult yourself Thor, so you really can't talk." Daisy told him twirling a knife between her fingers. "Thor go!" Hulk yelled throwing his fruit at him.

"I am going, " Thor says as he walks into a laser grid, "Haha, Thor go again, " Hulk continued to laugh a bit. "Thor home." He said as he turned around.

Daisy sat down with a roll of her eyes, "Since went did the Hulk became such child?" She wondered loud, asking one in particular.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————

Why does my brother have to be so stupid. Thor's plan is to convince a valkyrie - the only one left mind you - to help us fight a war, that she has nothing to do with since she doesn't live on Asgard anymore. So she has no reason to help, and she doesn't have to.

And I'm pretty dam positive that it's not going to work Thor has already tried to convince her at least three times and every time she's denied him and I'm just thinking to myself take a hint.

"I need her to stay." Oh right, Daisy sighed lets just try this again. "Stay!" Hulk through his headboard at her, when she looked back at him, he shrugged, "Please."

"Please," Thor tried weekly, "All right, here's the deal I'll listen to you," she picked up a pretty big bottle of liquor. "Tell this is empty."

"Asgard is in danger people are dying we need to get back, look I need your help - " Thor stood and stared in Stupidity as the valkyrie finish the drink in five seconds flat. "Woah."

"There finished, bye." Valkyrie said about to leave when Thor stepped in front of her. " Oden is died. Hella  the goddess of death has invaded Asgard."

"If Hella's back, then Asgard's already lost."

"I'm going to stop her."

"Alone?" Valkyrie scoffed looking him up and down. "Nope, I'm putting together a team. It's me, you, my sister lurking in the corner over there, and the big guy."

"No no team only Hulk."

Thor rethought his words before saying, "It's me, my sister, and you."

"I think it's only you two, unless your sister isn't going to be a part of your team either."

Daisy stood up straighter from the spot where she was leaning against the wall, "It's my planet that's in danger and he's older than me so I have to do what he says."

"Please just listen the valkyrie are a legend elite warriors of Asgard sworn to protect the throne."

"I'm not getting dragged into another one of Odin's family squabbles." Valkyrie said walking past Thor and Daisy.

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Your sister," she shook her head at his stupidity. "Her power comes from Asgard same as yours. But it grew beyond Odin's control, she massacred everyone in the palace and tried to seize the throne. when she tried to escape her banishment he sent the valkyrie in to fight her back. I only survived because. . . Look I already faced her once when I believed in the throne and it cost me everything. That's what's wrong with Asgard the throne, the secrets, the whole golden sham."

"I agree," Daisy said walking up closer to the pear, "Thor is an idiot, and listen you have literally no reason to help us, I may not be an Asgardian by blood but that is my home and we need help to protect it."

"Don't get familiar." Valkyrie stated aiming her knife to Thor's throat when he tried to stop her from leaving.

"I agree." Thor said moving the blade away from his neck. "That's why I turned down the throne, but this isn't about - " he pause momentarily as she brought up another blade to his neck. "The crown this is about the people and they're dying and they're your people too."

"Forget it," she said shoving Thor back making Daisy raised her eyebrows at her strength. "I have."