Chapter six: Into The Uranus We Go

Okay this chapter is short but in my defense I haven't posted anything in 3 months and I figured you guys deserve something

so

enjoy

"Thor! Wait!" Daisy's yell fell on deaf ears, she looked at the ceiling and shook her head. "You see what I have to work with?" She asked Valkrie as her brother jumped through the window.

" Friend stay!" Hulk shouted looking at Thor who slid down the building. Daisy could practically see the turmoil in Hulk. " Hulk," she warned but was too late as he had already jumped.

Valkyrie turned and walked out of the room leaving Daisy with no choice but to follow her.

————————————————————————————————————

"Hey, Thor I just realized we never picked a team name."

"We didn't?" At her nod of confirmation at her words, he spoke again. " I guess we didn't. How about the Revengers?"

"Works for me," Daisy said as Valkyrie turned a face them. " Look, I've spent years in a haze trying to forget my past. Sakaar seems to like the best place to drink, and forget, and to die one day." She said.

"I was thinking that you drink too much and it was probably going to kill you one day." Thor mumbled, "I don't plan to stop drinking." Valkyrie said looking at him like he was stupid.

"Oh uh."

"But I don't want to forget. I can't turn away anymore, so if I'm going to die. Well it may as well be driving my sword through the heart of that murderous hag." She continued, "Oh yeah -- ok." Daisy blinked at her word choice and mumbled something.

"So what I'm saying is that I want to be on your team. Has it got a name?"

"Yeah, actually we decided a few seconds ago we're calling it The revengers," Thor stated almost proudly.

"The revengers?" She questioned with an eyebrow raised.

"Yep. It's easy to say and has a ring to it." Daisy said clapping her hands together.

" -- and because I'm getting revenge," Thor interrupted, "and you're getting revenge, and my sister's getting revenge." He turned to Bruce and questioned him if he wanted revenge.

"I'm undecided." Bruce answered, "Also I've got a peace offering." Valkyrie said as she turned and open up the door to her apartment.

"Surprise," Loki said sarcastically.

Thor threw a bottle cap Loki, Who was sitting tied to a chair in front of the four of them. "Oww." He muttered as the cap hit him in the forehead. "Just making sure you're really here," Thor stated unapologetically.

"Why is my brother tied up? What did he do?" Daisy directed her questions towards Valkyrie, an annoyed expression written on her face as she when to free him.

"Hello, Bruce."

"So last time I saw you you were trying to kill everybody. Where you at these days?"

"It varies from moment to moment." Loki answer darkly. "Is that a dragon fang?" Thor questioned Valkyrie, looking at the said item. "It is," she answered.

" It is the famed sword of the valkyrie," Thor mumbled in awe and completely geeking out. "So Sakarr and Asgard are about as far apart as you can get. Our best bet is a wormhole to get us out of city limits. Refuel on Xander and we can be back on Asgard in 18 months." Valkyrie stretched 18 months out when she said it. "Nope, we are going through the big one," Thor said pointing The Valkyrie sword in the direction of the wormhole that he chose.

"The devil's anus?" Valkyrie asked in confusion and amusement.

"Anus? Wait, wait, wait who's anus?"

"For the record, I didn't know it was called that when I picked it."

"That looks like a collapsing neutron star inside of an Einstein Rosen bridge."

"We're going to need another ship that will tear mine to pieces."

—————————————————————————————————————

"The Grandmaster has a great many ships. I may even have stolen the access codes to his security system." Loki interrupted. All eyes turn to Loki. Valkyrie throws her bottle at him. It smashes above his head.

"Hey, watch it!" Daisy glared at  Vallkyrie.

Vallkyrie ignoring Daisy said, " And suddenly you're overcome with an urge to do the right thing." 

Loki grimiest, "Heavens, no. I've run out of favor with the Grandmaster. And in exchange for codes and access to a ship I'm asking for safe passage...through the anus." 

 Thor rose an eyebrow septically, "You're telling us you can get us access into the garage without setting off any alarms?"

"You guys are still mistrusting?" Daisy comment when right over their heads. 

"Yes, brother. I can." Loki said.

"Okay, can I just... A quick FYI, I was just talking to him just a couple minutes ago and he was totally ready to kill any of us." 

"That just how he talks, he's been like that since he was a kid." 

"He did try to kill me," Valkyrie said. 

"Well I'm his favorite so he hasn't tried to kill me." 

"Yes, me too. On many, many occasions. There was one time when we were children, he transformed himself into a snake, and he knows that I love snakes. So, I went to pick up the snake to admire it and he transformed back into himself and he was like, "Yeah, it's me!" And then he stabbed me. We were eight at the time."

Daisy rose an eyebrow in amusement. She turned to her favorite brother with a questioning look in her eyes. "Really?"

He didn't answer he just looked at the ground smirking. 

And now you get to wait another three months before the next one

I'm just kidding

hopefully

it'll be faster.