Chapter three: Take it off

"Bring us back!" Loki shouted at the sky. "No wait!" Thor yelled trying to run out of the befrost landing site.

Rainbow colors swirled around them as they went up in the befrost, It has been a few years since Daisy had traveled in the befrost. As she had almost forgotten what it felt like to have your insides twisted, jabs of pain traveling through your body at the same time. Like walking on pins and needles, and being experimented on. The treacherous part of her brain pointed out.

Daisy looked down at her wrist were her bracelet hang loosely. Her eyes caught on something black in the distance, narrowing her eyes she realized it was her sister Hela.

How did- oh she probably walked through the befrost- but we were at least 20 feet away from each other- how did she possibly- she can walk into the befrost. Daisy realized, "uh guys."

"What?" Thor snaped, Daisy rolled her eyes mumbling something under her breath. "Look," She said calmly, pointing off into the distance. "Loki!" Thor shouted.

Suddenly Daisy got an idea it probably wouldn't work and was really a terrible idea but it was the only shot at the moment. "Loki take my bracelet off!"

"What are you crazy I can't do that, you could get us all killed."

"It could also save all of us and right now I think it's the best option. We both know that I am more powerful than the both of you and Thor just lost his hammer to the person who's chasing us." Daisy wanted to tell that at him but she kept calm.

"Fine," he grudgingly agreed. "But if this gets us all killed I'm blaming you."

Daisy shrugged, "fair enough now hurry up."

"Exscindere adgressi." Loki whispered. The Bracelet's clasp opened and the bracelet fell from her wrist Loki grabbed it before it fell and handed it to her. Daisy quickly placed it in her pocket.

Her skin crawled with power wanting to be released. So that's exactly what she did she put her hands together and a black, purple and blue orb of power swirled in between her hands she shifted her wrists and through Hela back with a powerful energy blast. Loki tossed one of his daggers at Hela which she easily deflected with her sword.

She though Loki out of the bifrost and Daisy went to attack her but Hela had more experience than her and threw her out of the bifrost too.

———————————————————————————————————

"And now welcome the first inhuman to ever participate in the Contest of Champions. Quake the destroyer of worlds." The Grandmaster's hologram spoke up for everyone to hear as Daisy strolled out through a set of doors.

So lets recap on how I got into this situation shall we.

{ Flashback }

"So what did you fine out?" Daisy asked keeping an eye out for trouble. " I found out we've landed on a planet called Sakaar. A guy who calls himself The Grandmaster runs this place and this place is known for the Contest of Champions." Loki told her.

"Okay good now we know some stuff about this place, this Contest of Champions what is it?" Daisy played with her reality warping powers to give her an apple.

"Not sure yet." Loki tossed a rock into the air and caught it in his palm before tossing it again.

"Well if I go undercover we can find out a whole lot faster." Daisy took a bite out of her apple, almost squealing at how good it tasted.

"No that's a dumb idea, a really stupid idea." Loki tossed the rock into a pile of scrap metal.

"All of my ideas are usually dumb ones. You should know this by now how considering how many times we played strategical games as kids." Daisy said looking down at her apple before she took another bite. She swallowed before saying, "it's probably the best option."

"I mean, you're probably right," Loki said. "I usually am Loki we've been over this." Daisy said as she lit the apple on fire. She threw it up in the air and watched as it exploded. Loki looked down at his younger sister with an annoyed expression on his face. "Daisy if you keep doing that you're going to draw attention, so would you stop?"

Daisy rose an eyebrow at him as if challenging him to make her stop. Daisy pulled a face as the vibrations in the air shifted. She crouched down to the ground and placed her hand on the ground Loki look down at her with a confused expression. Daisy noticed his look "trust me?"

"Occasionally," he responded with. She rolled her eyes, she sent out a small pulse of vibrations into the ground and received eighteen echoe vibrations coming from different directions. "Loki we're being surrounded by something." Daisy said as she quickly stood up.

"Are you a fighter or are you food?" One of them probably the leader asked. Loki made an illusion of himself and made his solid body invisible hoping that his sister would do the same. Instead Daisy said, "well I'm a fighter, obviously. You see how strong I am or are you blind?"

"I don't see how you're strong you're just a, weak, girl." The same guy said and that set Daisy off. Three of the weirdos went to attack her but soon found themselves flying through the air. It took Daisy about 2 minutes the take down most of them when one of them shot a net at her. It covered up her body and send electricity in her 10 times stronger than a taser.

Another ship flew in, immediately grabbing the weirdo club's attention. The ships hall opened up revealing a woman with black hair tied up and white marks across their face. she had a bottle of some type of alcohol in her hand, she drank till it was empty and tossed it to the side slowly coming down the ramp she was swaying from side to side when she fell off. She got back off the ground saying. "Wait she's mine so if you want her you have to go through me."

"But we've already got her," one of the weirdo club members laughed. "Fine, then I'll go through you." she hit her knuckles together and her gauntlets lit up blue before flickering out. She did it again and she raised her arms, she twisted her wrist and the guns on her ship moved with her arms and she immediately shot all of Daisy's enemies.

Daisy through the electric magnetic net off of her." I would say thank you but I'm not stupid and I know you're going to take me and most likely cell me. Because it's happened before so just hurry up."

Without speaking anything the woman threw a disc at Daisy, the disc attached itself to Daisy's arm and she immediately felt electricity run through her body.

{N/A}

The new cover was made by BuckyCinnamonRoll B.I.G thanks to her.

Also if you got my reference props to you.

So sorry it took so long to get this chapter out I got grounded and couldn't write.