chapter four: oh, hello

"And in this part of the arena we have luminescent! You know why we called that folks you don't want to get near those hands!"

Daisy brought a hand up to her mouth and yond was this the best they could do? The woman in front of her was basically a child, late teens most likely, not exactly a fighter. The girl in front of her noticed her movements and sneered, "you think you're too good to fight me or are you scared?" The girl taunted or rather tried to.

"Well kind of. I'm the princess of Asgard and you are but a mere child." Daisy said raising a brow, "and your taunts are weak you might want to work on that." The girl now infuriated charge that Daisy. She lunged and Daisy easily sidestepped. "And you have a bad temper your going to have to work on that."

The girl -luminescent- charged again but it was pointless, Daisy was better than she was and she knew it. So instead of trying to fight her hand to hand she used her powers. The girl's hands lit up Golden and she threw a blast of energy at Daisy. Daisy put up her hand and stop the girls blast with her own, she wrapped her energy around hers and crushed it.

Luminescent stared at Daisy in shock no one had ever been able to stop her energy.

The crowd around the arena sat shocked in complete silence. The Grandmaster how to look of shock on his face, Loki who is a few feet away from him was wearing a mischievious grin on his face remembering how many times she did that to him, when they practiced.

Daisy kept her hand outstretched and with a flick of her wrist the girl when flying. She ran over to her and placed the girl in a head lock, in a position where Daisy could easily snap her neck. Not that she would do that but that didn't stop the girl from struggling to get out of her grip.

Daisy used her powers to get inside the girl's head. Daisy walked around in the black abyss that was the girl's head. "How? What?"

"Listen kid I don't have time to explain listen carefully I'm going to use my powers to knock you out and stop your heartbeat. It'll make you look dead when they drag your body out you'll be free get out of this planet as quick as you can." Daisy said gripping the girl's shoulders.

"Why are you showing me mercy, we're enemies. In the arena it's kill or be killed." The girl asked with a tilt of her head. "Because it's who I am." Daisy answered, with a small grin.

Daisy got out of her head and knocked the girl unconscious she used her powers over reality and made it look like she stabbed the girl through  out of the arena. She heard people cheering her name as the door shut behind her making her want to though hands.

She walked past other contenders and weapon shelves.  Intell she heard a familiar voice that belonged to her eldest brother. "You know I really wish I had my hammer."

"A hammer?" Another voice asked.

"Its very unique it was made from this special metal from the heart of a dying star. and when I spun it really really fast it gave me the ability to fly."

"great explanation Thor really," Daisy whispered to herself.

"You rode a hammer?" Don't laugh don't laugh Daisy mentally begged herself.

"No no I didn't ride the hammer." Hmm hmm ok whatever you say Thor.

"The hammer rode you on your want your back?" Daisy through her hand up to cover her mouth as she bit back back the laugh that was trying to erupt.

"No no no I would spin it really fast and it would pull me off th-" Daisy pinched her nose with the same hand that was covering her mouth.

"Oh my god the hammer pulled you off!" Daisy fell to the ground as silent laughter erupted from her mouth.

"The ground! It'd pull me off the ground up in to air and I would fly. Every time I threw it, it would allways come back to me." Thor finished hastily.

"sounds like you had a pretty special and intimate relationship with this hammer and losing it was almost comprable to losing a loved one." It was a hammer, Daisy mentally deadpanned it wasn't even useful.

"That's a nice way of putting it." No it's not, it's a hammer!

"Bother, I didn't know that you were here." Daisy says walking up to him, "it's been a minute, well no. Actually it was actually like 3 weeks since I last saw you."

"Daisy, when did you get here?" Thor whispered walking a few steps up to her and crushing her in a hug. "Thor?" Daisy asked as her arms got squished in between her chest and his. "Yeah?" Thor said continuing to whisper. "I can't breathe." Thor let go and backed up a step, his hands resting on his hips. Daisy Rose a brow is behavior, "Hela pushed me and Loki out of the bifrost when we got out we landed here.

{N/A I used my voice Google and I said bifrost and when I looked back it said pee out of pie crust}

Two guards came up to her, "yes?" She asked crossing her arms over her chest. "We'll take you to your room," the reply was almost robotic. Daisy suppress the urge to shutter the robotic voice reminding her too much of  Adia. She spun on her heel and gestured for them to lead the way. When they didn't make a move to leave she rolled her eyes and told them to lead the way.

As they started to walk presumably to her room, Daisy realize just how much she missed her boyfriend. She was beginning to get really pissed that she couldn't see him, it's been months since we last talked in person, and Daisy was beginning to realize just how much she missed his voice.

As soon as she dealt with Hela she was going to go see your boyfriend. And if that didn't happen she was going to be a lot more than pissed.

—————————————————————————————————

{N/A}

If Daisy seems a bit OC right now it's because I wanted her to act different around her brothers.. more Asgardian so to speak.