Chapter 19

"Truth" Sabrina says annoyed.

"Okay so why are you here instead back with your friends" I question.

"That none of your business, look you need to stay away from me before you get hurt" She says looking dead straight into my eyes.

I tilt my head alittle with a straight face "may I remind you that your the one that always ends up in my arms and bed when something happens?"

I see her ears turn a tint of red causing me to grin at her knowing I hit a nerve.

"Nobody asked you to help me I've been doing perfect until you and your little friend came to town"

I reach over and take a chip with cheese of the plastic plate in front of her and pop it in my my mouth winking.

"Okay so you think this just a game" she questions.

I cross my arms and lean forward with my arms on the table. "You will never be a game to me."

She just squints her eyes alittle like shes trying to figure me out unless she wears that I dont know a out.

We sit there just staring into each other's eyes trying to read eachother.

I can feel a few people around us look at us like we are weird.
'Like c'mon maybe we are having a staring contest people' Tank says sarcastically.

As I'm looking into Sabrina's eyes I feel like I see a sense of loneliness and  heartaches.

I feel Tank start to whimper in my head while standing on all fours.
'Ask her out let's leave the football game come on she needs fun.'

'No not yet Tank' I tell him.

'Please please please you know you want to pleaaasseee.'

'Ugh fine just to get you to shut up' I tell him annoyed.

I break the silence with Sabrina "Hey umm do you maybe wanna leave this boring game and go do something fun or go get some real food" I asked with hope.

Sabrina just looks at me with a surprised face but responds with "fine but your paying and we are taking my car."

"Good because I walked anyways" I tell her while following her to her car.