Cahpter 12

Emiley POV

I'm running enjoying the cool wind threw my fur and the scent of the forest but it all comes to a halt when I hear a gun shot. Immediately what comes to my head is maybe their just hunters looking to stuff a deer as a trophy.

So I just kept running thats when I hear a second gun shot followed by a man screaming.

I decided to go check it out but while being very discreet.

~~~
Sabrina POV

"Oh so you think it's ok to not pay me and try to kill me to get rid of the debt you owe me?"

The man in front of me is standing there shocked considering he just shot me.

I take out one of my dual pistols and aim it right at his knee cap and fire.

The man immediately falls to the forest ground onto twigs and leaves causing him to scream bloody murder.

"Next time you cross me your other knee cap will be gone so you better have my money next saturday, if not then say your goodbyes to you family."

I turn away thinking I was gonna walk off like a boss until I see this big white gorgeous wolf with black paws and ears.
I glance towards Mason and he looks as stunned as me. There has never been wolves in this mere woods only animals like rabbits,deer,and raccoons sometimes some oppossums but thats about it.

I look back at the guy with the busted knee cap to see if he sees what I'm seeing but hes to busy crying over something he had coming so i look back toward Mason and he fainted. I guess his heart couldn't handle the shock of seeing a wolf in these parts.

I then look back towards the wolf and see it hunkered down onto its belly with its head in her paws whimpering.

"This is very strange" I mumble.

I then start feeling alittle dizzy and nauseous so i whipped my head to my injured arm immediately regretting  the pain it caused.

There was so much blood I thought to my self well this is it.

I then fainted.