Chapter 13: Stalking

I made up my mind to stalk Shaurya after my basketball practice today. The summer camp was going on and I played basketball while he played football. I had walked to school today. I wanted to see what was up with the guy. Today gave me the chance to live on the edge and I was quite excited about it.

After my practice was over, I hid near the washroom to make it seem that I already left. As soon as I saw him leaving, I followed. Carefully keeping my steps so I wouldn't be heard.

After both of us walked, off campus. I hide myself again to make a good distance between us. He even looked behind but turned around.

Phew...

We started walking again. I continued to hid myself wherever I could. Sometimes it was a close call.

Why deserted roads?

Though I knew the way but my heart was still throbbing. Where was he going? The empty road met the main road and the main market. God, I never knew there was another way too.

He stopped on a medical shop and bought some lady pads and tampons. Oh my God, that's extremely cute of him, next he stopped by a vegetable vendor and bought a bag full of vegetables.

This guy is really nice. I don't know why but he turned around I quickly stood behind a chubby Aunty, who might have wondered what I was doing. Haha.

That was close.

I was already sweating.He crossed the road and so did I. I thought he would go left because that's where he was supposed to go, to go home. Instead, he continued to walk straight. Why would he do that?

He stopped on a liquor shop. Liquor shop. I was shocked, I stood still.

He bought 2 cheap beer bottles and shoved them inside a bag. He continued to walk straight, I followed him, prepared for the next shock. He bought cigarettes along the way and then he turned right.

It was getting dark and the road was nearly empty. I could hear some dunderheads laughing. I took a deep breath and walked ahead.

As I came near the turn, I could hear faint voices. So I half hide myself near the tree before the turn. They were close I could hear them now.

"Nobody saw you right?" I heard a familiar voice say. Actually way too familiar. So familiar that it sounded like Rohit's.

I carefully took a small step to take a look. I was right. It was Rohit and a couple of two more. He was lighting Shaurya's cigarette.

Now I know why they're friends.

"Nobody knows..." He said and drew a deep puff.

My blood ran cold. How could he smoke? That was a big deal at least, for me.

The group cheered and laughed. I heard a clink sound. Great, he was drinking too. My heart burned while I watched him enjoy it.

"Aleena is a nice girl. Don't let her go away" Rohit said. "And never hurt her.." He said pointing his bottle at him. So concerned. Thanks.

"You don't worry about that" He replied smiling and sipping his beer.

"She hot?" The other guy asked.

"Super..." Rohit replied laughing.

"Shut up guys" Shaurya said.

"Hey Shaurya, I have brought this thing. Just for you" He said wrapping a tiny packet. A weird powder came out of it.

"What is it?" He asked.

"Heaven..."

Oh no. This cannot possibly be happening. Were they doing drugs now? What the bloody hell? Where did he get it from? And why would he do it? I mean, if Rohit was ever a good friend to Shaurya he would not make him smoke joints.

I knew Rohit, I knew this bastard. It was time for me to step in. I would not have a boyfriend of mine like that.

"Hello asshats..." I tried to make a sassy entry.

The cigarette fell from Shaurya's shaking hand.

"Al...Aleena?" Rohit said.

"Man she's definitely hot" The same guy said. I gave Shaurya my death glare and I knew it was enough. He turned pale.

I turned around to leave.

"Listen up, if you open your piehole. I am going to do bad things to you".

I chuckled and left for home.