Chapter 6: Unexpected

Author's note:

Read the full chapter for the good parts ;-). You know what I mean ;-)

...............

The last few weeks with Shaurya have been fun. We started talking a great deal even texting each other almost daily. I couldn't find out much about him except that he's rich and his father is some army officer. Honestly, I have absolutely no idea what's wrong with him.

I mean he sometimes would get mad at small things, yell at someone or beat the crap out of him. He rarely talked to anybody except my friends and me.

But some day with me he would become this unimaginably cute, funny and nice person sometimes a bit bossy though. Always giving and caring. It was like he always knew what I needed while the other days he would totally act as a douchebag.

I tried to ask him if he was in some sort of trouble or maybe he upset about something but the guy did not open up to me. I mean he never really opened up to me. About his dreams, about his desires or career. Absolutely nothing. Also I spent less time with my friends these days. It was nice they understood. Reva was out of town.

There are two sides to a coin. Rohit and Shaurya eventually became friends. I say that because he was the only friend besides me he'd approach.

However, I will find out more about him no matter what maybe he's not that comfortable with the new place or the new people.

Shaurya would grab a seat behind me and play with my hair. He once unintentionally touched my neck. I felt his cold fingers and it made me so tingly. Shivers ran down from everywhere to everywhere. Sometimes, he would look straight into my eyes and smile. I felt like I would dissolve into those dreary eyes. Also he had a great sense of humour.

What the hell's happening? Do I sound like a poet?

It was another not-so-normal day without Reva. God, I miss her stupid ass. I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"Hi, umm, can we walk back home together?" Shaurya asked. "We need to talk.." He quickly added.

"Why not talk here?" I asked trying not to sound rude.

"Somewhere private" He said raising his eyebrows and giving a small nervous smile.

"Okay.." I agreed.

Both of us parked our cycles in a corner away from school. Away from anybody's sight. It was afternoon and nobody was really there and for a moment, it felt weird. I placed my back on the carrier.

"Okay, just hurry up because this is weird" I said laughing nervously. All of a sudden the guy puts his bag down and next, I am pushed back against the wall. I could feel his weight. Hell, I could feel his breathe on my neck. He locks his eyes with mine and rests his forehead against mine. He licks his lips while watching mine.

Too dumb and dumbfounded to act, I stood there still as a stone. I want to push him back but every muscle in my body says otherwise and it seems that I am totally pinned to the wall. He gently caressed my cheek. He smiled. I close my eyes shut as tightly as possible. My legs feel weak.

Next, I felt him leaning a little as he smashed his lips into mine. My heart raced, my head throbbed. It was like the time stopped around us. I could feel his tongue finding his way into my mouth. He goes with a rhythm. He made me feel wanted. It felt good and disgusting at the same time. He I had this sudden feeling to pull away. It was wrong, completely wrong. He didn't have my consent.

I try to push him with whole of my strength but he pulls away only when he wants to. Gasping for air as both of us were, I was horrified. He still smiled with this look in his eyes.

"I bet you enjoyed this too...." he said and pulled me closer. I try my best to pull away. He tilted my head and bit me... yes, he literally bit me. I screamed but my mouth was covered. It hurt, it hurt so bad. Why'd he do it?

We pulled away again. I was bleeding. I was fucking bleeding! I looked at me him, he still laughed shamelessly. I looked him in the eye.

"Two words of love with me and bossing me around. Who you think you are?" I said my hand shaking. I slapped him hard across the face --- twice. He looked away, his hands balled into fists.

"Don't you ever, ever come near me. Again!" I shouted.