40 : SECRETS

~~ CLARRISA ~~

This palace no matter how beautiful it is , I'm still a prisoner in it .
I got to know two things about this leech
1. He killed the real ruler of Hittite Annitas .
2. He killed him because he wanted to kill Ahmose .
* AMUN IN THE PIC *

Now I'm beyond confused that why will such a powerful God will kill a mere ruler of a space just to get Ahmose killed ?
Is Ahmose more than a man ?
I'm not getting anything out of it .
I need to know it .
The dreams or should I call flashbacks are more prominent now .
My mother Ankhe married my father Seth against the wishes of the council . She was betrothed to Amun the greatest powerful God after my Grandfather.
He did love my mother because he was power hungry and marrying my mother would make him the supreme God and the ruler of Olympus .

My mother's real name is Viviana and she named herself Ankh when she fell in love with my father Seth as he was Egyptian.
She was always in love with my father but never told him .

So I was pale and ginger like my mother and I had green eyes due to my Grandfather.

My Grandfather couldn't see my mother dying of the pain of separation so he went away and didn't meet anyone in his final days .
God can also cease to exist if they don't want to live on anymore .

Amun wants to marry me .
If I find out if at all I have little power I can free my self .
The necklace I touched was of my mother and somehow I landed in ancient Egypt .

Ahmose is somehow connected . I just need to get to him .
I tried meditation but it didn't give me any connection at all .

A knock interrupted my thoughts .
Without my permission Amun entered my room .

" What are you doing here ?" I asked him .

" Well well . I wanted to ask if you will like European dress or Egyptian dress to marry in ?" He asked me really causally looking at me like I'm interested .

" You say you are really powerful ." I said standing up and walking to him .

" Yeah . Don't ever do the mistake of doubting my capabilities dear ." He said closing the distance between us .

" How powerful ?" I asked him smiling .

" So powerful that you say one thing and I will do exactly the same ." He smiled tucking my hair behind my ears .

" You can bring me wealth ?"
He laughed .

" I can build a planet of riches just for you ."

" I want gowns . I love them." I said smirking and pulled him close using my hand.

" I want to marry you . You say that you love me ?" I ask him .

" That is why you are alive Love ." He said grabbing my waist and pulling me towards him making me crash on his chest .

" When is it happening ?" I ask him .

" Tomorrow, at noon ."

" Okay then . Can I ask something ?"

" You command my love , asking is for servants . " he said biting my ear slowly .

" I want to share the same room ." I said .

" Consider it done ." He said and licked my neck .
Okay . That's what I wanted .

After pretending that I'm all greedy about being powerful it was bed time and I needed to work fast .
In span of 10 days I was able to friend Isa and she spilled secrets like anything. Isa also hated Amun but didn't show it .